Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

Player of the Season

Neves streets ahed fo me.
  2. K

Brighton Verdict

As stated by the Sky reporter "an acident waiting to happen". Meanwhile JLo can only waffle regarding the resule and not blame the players. Hope we can get either a new manager or preferrably some quality players. What an embarrassment!
  3. K

Who is getting relegated?

Wishing the best of luck to Leeds (again) for the first time sjnce we refused their bribery attempt to win the league. Anyone remember that wonderful occasion?
  4. K

Brighton predictions

Or that if a team needs a win they should play Wolves!
  5. K

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Happy to be leading but we're giving them far too much room in midfield, need to tighten things up. Another goal would be welcome but mustn't be greedy!. Nervy 2nd half to come!
  6. K

Lopetegui

I did say "if we keep the current squad" for a reason. Take your point though.
  7. K

Today's Games 2022-23.

Unfortunately we won't. They are a much better side than us and have players of the calibre we don't. Hope I'm wrong but we'll see in a couple of weeks. Wish we didn't have to play them if I'm honest.
  8. K

Lopetegui

However well JLo has done it still isn't good enough. If we take the current squad into next season we will still finish in the bottom half of the table IMHO. I'm just hoping we survive this season but that is no certainty the way we are stumbling along from game to game, some good, others...
  9. K

Leicester Verdict

JLs problem is that his team selections are poor as are his choice of substitutes. Abour time a couple of players were put out to grass and I include our chief corner taker Moutinho in that lot. You'd think a supposedly good managerwould notice how poor his corner taking is as well as the odd...
  10. K

Leicester Verdict

Very poor against an awful Leicester side yet another disappointing displaay with so many players playing well below what are expected of them. One week up, the next in the gutter. As others have mentioned will be really glad if we can avoid the drop and pleased when this awful season ends.
  11. K

Best Wolves players of all time (according to ChatGPT)

Angus McClean was very popular in my day. Scottish LB, anyone remember him? I remember one incident inparticular. Ronnie Clayton of Blackburn was the current England captain. We were playing his team Blackburn at home in 1960, Peter received the ball and his usual bodyswerve left Clayton on...
  12. K

Leicester v Wolves predictions

1-1. I'm trying to get it right this time.
  13. K

Agree, and I saw him many times incluing for England.
  14. K

Lovely man Bert Williams, took us for morning training everl times, a great goalkeper too. The cat as the Italians nicknamed him. England were blessed with goalkeepers at that time. Frank Swift, Sam Bartram to name a couple.
  15. K

Wolves v Brentford verdict thread.

Excellent team performance today and a fully deserved victory. Because of all the criticsism he's had I'd make Costa MOM. No way we're going down this season. The future looks bright.
  16. K

OK, make it Everton & Leeds with Forest then please!
  17. K

Please let it be Forest, Southampton and either Everton or Leeds. Prefer Leeds tbh.
  18. K

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Not going for a Wolves win 'cos I'm invariably wrong, so the next best result 2-2.
  19. K

Ginboomerang

Sorry to read the bad news, condolences to family and friends.
  20. K

Ref Watch -Brentford H

Not even that good stever!
Back
Top Bottom