Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who is getting relegated?

• Thread starter Deleted member (smith)
  • Start date

Rowzed

Reaction score
I imagine the last day will still have at least 2 or 3 teams who don’t yet know if they are up or down.

I will find something to enjoy whichever three drop promising the sort of rare delight that comes from knowing you could have been there.

If we are 4 points clear ( and it’s still a big IF ) then it will prove to be entertainment of the highest order.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But don’t forget Forest are also weakened. Weakened by the fact that most of their players are **** and their manager is a ******.
Does anyone else count the asterisks that the swear filter has inserted, in order to guess what the original swear word was?
(I think that I have worked these two words out)

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Very annoying that Forest are going to be playing a very weakened Man Utd side this weekend.
This is what being at risk of relegation does to us. Not only checking the team news of our game but also find myself checking the team news of our relegation rivals and their opponents too! Good time for Forest to play Man United without Rashford, Martinez and Varane. Also sounds like they might rest Martial tomorrow. The good news is that Casemiro is back, possibly Erickson, and Forest have a shedload of injuries too. Anyway if we beat Brentford tomorrow I don't think we'll have to worry about Forest anymore.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went on the Leicester Forum to read the expected negative reaction to the appointment of Dean Smith. Surprised to see that most of them thought it was a very positive move?!

How bad must things have got under Rodgers there?

Might be too little too late.

When you're deep in **** anything that you can't smell yet seems a good idea

I remember how many people had got on board with the idea of us appointing Beale

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a bit different this year. If one of the bottom three hit a run of form it can be difficult. But we would need to see 4 of the other seven hit a run of form. Or for us to capitulate.

That's why we are 15/1 to go down !

Yes that’s correct it’s all in the maths , 1 team can go on a run but not 4/5 .

D

Deleted member (smith)

I am watching Chelsea v Brighton and Brighton are vastly superior. Unfortunately I believe away to manure, Arsenal and Brighton we will likely get zero points. Hopefully we will get at least nine from the other five games.And of course there are a number of teams below us of whom at least three will struggle.

Benny78

Reaction score
Do we not earn some extra payments for MGW if Forest stay up? If so, why would we want to see them relegated?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth have a good run-in after this game, they'll be safe. It's become a group of 6 now. West Ham have a tough run-in and still contending Europe. Leeds had a shocker last week as well. BUT, they aren't as bad as the other sides in the bottom four.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a feeling Southampton would find something and get out of it, but nah, they're ****.

Them and Forest will go. I just can't see how either will finish above 3 other sides.

Then it's between Leeds/Everton and Leicester. I thought Everton would win today against a side with nothing to play for and without their main goalscorer yet they go and lose.

Find it hard to say Bournemouth will be fine, but they look like they are lol.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton are definitely down. Not sure on the other two spots yet

Back
Top Bottom