Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. HICKO

Chelsea

Should be fourth according to Poch! !! https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/68694784
  2. HICKO

Bielsa

Has been awarded €2million after his dismissal from Lille in 2017.
  3. HICKO

Fan

Love being a Wolves fan, can’t imagine being anything other. May live abroad but they’ve got a pull like no other for me. May not be worth a new thread but sod it, it’s heart felt and we’ve had an exciting window. Up the Wolves and let’s get stuck in, OODCL
  4. HICKO

Champions League

Who wants City to win?
  5. HICKO

In Extremis.

Nantes last night survived to stay in Ligue 1 (My late mother in law was Nantaise) they had to beat Angers, bottom of the league and hope that Auxerre were beaten. After 94 minutes Auxerre lost 1-3 and Nantes hung on to a 1-0 win.in 16 th position. So what I hear you say, well this season four...
  6. HICKO

Does my head in

Went to buy some oysters this morning after Mass from our local supplier who is a big rugby fan ( La Rochelle) told him Saints had won but I was a footy fan and really ****ed off! Since last night I’ve been mumbling away, ****ing Wolves , ****ing bottom of the league Bournemouth , ****ing...
  7. HICKO

Juventus

Docked 15 points. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64355497
  8. HICKO

Musical mood

Just thinking about the varying views on our chances this year coupled with song titles.
  9. HICKO

Song poll for this season

Just thinking about the varying views on our chances this year coupled with song titles.
  10. HICKO

Nantes FC

Playing in the second leg of the Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 playoff at 6pm to stay in Ligue 1. They won the first leg 1-2 so they need a draw or a win to avoid penalties or of course a 2-0 loss or worse. My wife is from this part of France hence my “passing” interest :smirk:
  11. HICKO

Handball

Change to « rules » https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56291850
  12. HICKO

Poch

Off to PSG, sacked their manager
  13. HICKO

What’s the point of the like button......

.......if there isn’t a dislike one. There are certain posters I look out for for their common sense, knowledge, clarity of thought,humour,sincerity etc etc and I happily give them my accord on opinions/ripostes about Wolves. ( Tring, Julius, Adrian, Jade,1972, Jonzy....) Surely it makes sense...
  14. HICKO

Typical week.

What would be a first team squad player’s week look like? Daily starting times, training, nights in their home, getting to Compton/Mol (do they all drive ) etc. Might be better than talking about The two V’s tonight. UTW
  15. HICKO

Overseas mixers

We already have several members from abroad who in the main have been staunch fans of Wolves for a while. We haven’t as yet, as far as I can tell, had any newcomers from China or Mexico where we will become bigger and bigger this season. Wonder if we will see more from « new foreign » fans, I...
  16. HICKO

Zidane going back to Real Madrid.

Being reported he is on his way back. He’ll need some good fortune to sort them out.
  17. HICKO

Five minutes to 5pm signings.

What about their medicals? Surely they can’t be signed subject to “them” passing them. Has Grealish already had one?
  18. HICKO

Best One Liner Downer.

My son is getting married in a few weeks. He tells me today I’ll be sitting next to a 70 year old Baggy fan at the reception meal. I’ll be 77 by then so I’ve already got age on my side ;) Suggestions welcome UTW
  19. HICKO

World Cup Favourite Goal.

Havent seen this mentioned. My favourite was Pavard’s against Argentina. It’s on You Tube but not savvy how to post it. Others opinions? UTW
Back
Top Bottom