Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there too much reliance/belief in data these days.
Three points for a win, one for a draw and **** all for losing does for me.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Fourth bottom maybe.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Should be fourth according to Poch! !!

Is there a more misunderstood statistic than xG?

'I know it was 0-2, but we should have won as xG was 2.5 v 0.8'

No, you made better chances, but were **** at taking them, so you deserved to lose. Basically almost every time I've watched Chelsea they've missed loads of chances, maybe in the next billion you spend try to buy a decent CF?

Beowulf

Reaction score
Thank goodness he's not in charge here. Imagine what the Chelsea fan base must think of him and the ride he'd have here having spent how many millions. I've always thought he was one of if not the most over rated managers in history.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"The statistical data demonstrates that we should be 4th. The fact that we're only 11th obviously means I'm completely **** at my job, ha ha! Oh wait... is this microphone on? ****, can we start the interview again...?"
No the opposite..! “I’m brilliant, the players are letting me down”.

Stingray II

Reaction score
He is terribly silly to claim "all the data" puts them at fourth. He excludes the one piece of data that exclusively determines league position. Points earned from results. Perhaps he doesn't understand the meaning of data, or maybe he's drunk as someone above suggested.
If he is not accepting and understanding why they are where they are, then there's nothing in his toolbox to fix it. Surely he won't be there next season.

Back
Top Bottom