Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Juventus

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No wonder they were so into the SL ... dirty crook club... relegate them to serie d

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Funny how the other serie a clubs that have done the same have not been punished. Corruption lies much deeper.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember thinking at the time that the co-ordinated transfers of Miralem Pjanic (Juve to Barca for €70m) and Arthur (Barca to Juve for €70m) could only be a very transparent accounting trick.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny how the other serie a clubs that have done the same have not been punished. Corruption lies much deeper.

All the clubs won the case against them and thought it was over, but it seems prosecutors found new evidence that only implicated Juventus and appealed just that club and won. They've not said what that new evidence was officially but someone has mentioned this:

If true they are bang to rights.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Any players worth bidding for?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to hand it to the Italians, they do dish out punishment. Unlike our wishy washy lot that would give out a suspended fine with a bit of finger wagging

I agree with you totally on the Italians.

Of course we English had the usual ' One rule for the well off and another for the not so affluent ' as Swindon were relegated in 1990 for financial irregularities ( originally a two division drop later cut to one on appeal ) . While a certain London media darling club called Tottenham Hotspur were found guilty of illegal player payments and were docked 12 points and banned from the FA Cup as well as £600k fine. Of course Lord Sugar appealed and the points and FA Cup ban were overturned.

Juventus ex Chairman Agnelli started to European Super League drivel again this week, so clearly they knew a heavy punishment was coming.

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
Juventus ex Chairman Agnelli started to European Super League drivel again this week, so clearly they knew a heavy punishment was coming.
Don’t know if anyone saw it but Jamie Carragher started blithering on about the Super League too after the Spurs/City game as ‘these are the matches fans want to watch’ (paraphrasing).

So you can see whose pockets he’s in, and interesting that its not gone away, wonder how long it will be before we see a full on resurgence and media campaign to try to bring it in.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know if anyone saw it but Jamie Carragher started blithering on about the Super League too after the Spurs/City game as ‘these are the matches fans want to watch’ (paraphrasing).

So you can see whose pockets he’s in, and interesting that its not gone away, wonder how long it will be before we see a full on resurgence and media campaign to try to bring it in.

It'll 100% come back in some other guise. I'd imagine just with less emphasis on the closed shop aspect of it.

Sky will be all over it like a cheap suit if they manage to get any form of TV rights. If they don't it'll be sold as the death of football.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

People's opinion I would listen to over anything Spit the Dog Carragher has to say

Orville the Duck

Homer Simpson / Barney Gumble

Sweep the Dog , Sooty's pal who actually never speaks but makes a high pitch squeaking noise, same as Carragher !

In fact I would even say that I value what Peter Walton on BT Sport and Boris Johnson have to say over anything Carragher has ever said:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People's opinion I would listen to over anything Spit the Dog Carragher has to say

Orville the Duck

Homer Simpson / Barney Gumble

Sweep the Dog , Sooty's pal who actually never speaks but makes a high pitch squeaking noise, same as Carragher !

In fact I would even say that I value what Peter Walton on BT Sport and Boris Johnson have to say over anything Carragher has ever said:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sweep made more sense:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Part of this means a 30 month ban for Spurs’s Director of Football, Fabio Paratici.

Spurs are seeking clarification, but it could mean he will need to leave his role with Spurs.

Could mean Conte definitely leaves in the summer.

Would be the most Spursy thing ever if their Director of Football has to leave for dodgy transfer dealings that they didn’t even benefit from! :tearsofjoy:

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Juventus are a joke, ladri (thieves) as they are known in Italy. They are astonishingly corrupt.

The below was not given as a goal effectively handing the the title to them at Milan’s expense. Look at the linesman’s position!!

Attachments

• 47716252-8846-4A04-A52D-564CCCF51CF1.jpeg
    47716252-8846-4A04-A52D-564CCCF51CF1.jpeg
    658.2 KB · Views: 39

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Juventus are a joke, ladri (thieves) as they are known in Italy. They are astonishingly corrupt.

The below was not given as a goal effectively handing the the title to them at Milan’s expense. Look at the linesman’s position!!
Now post our goal v LiVARpool

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If you look closely enough, you can see his pocket bulging with the brown paper envelope.

Back
Top Bottom