Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Champions League

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could well be the most one sided final we've seen for years. If Man City score first it's a case of how many. Other than maybe Liverpool at a push, I don't think there's a side in the world who can beat them tomorrow night.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I'd like City to win. Don't dislike them in the same way I can't stand Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Feel quite neutral about them, but I'd like to an English team beat the Italians. Inter, AC Milan, Juve etc. have had plenty of European success.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really bothered and probably won't watch the game especially if the weather holds out

Reactions: Ian

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Possibly could have been us if rumours were correct that their owners were interested in buying us first but Sir Jack would only sell to a British company/person. Not a critisism of SJH - but hindsight is great. So for me anyone but city - but I have to acknowledge city are probably the best team in the world currently and if they declared independence with their squad they would probably win the world cup.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, city for me, and another victory for attacking football. Not much need to hold on to what you've got when you have the talent and mentality of Peps boys.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would like Inter to win. Always been a fan of Italian football.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Can’t trust these northerners
I'm an honourary northerner having lived so far north for so long. People where I live now are a lot like the people where I'm from in the valleys, although in Wales we're a bit softer. As my mam used to say, if an invading army knocked on the door of a house in the valleys , we'd ask them in for a cup of tea.

Where up north are you @The Wolf In The North ?

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm an honourary northerner having lived so far north for so long. People where I live now are a lot like the people where I'm from in the valleys, although in Wales we're a bit softer. As my mam used to say, if an invading army knocked on the door of a house in the valleys , we'd ask them in for a cup of tea.

I'm actually not! It was always just a play on words because I live in Northampton :D

Before that I lived in London and Colchester. I'm an Essex lad, of all things.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

As an actual northerner I’m qualified to make such claims.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always support an English side against foreign teams, plus city deserve it this year.
Deserve? They have over 100 PL violations still pending and they also broke UEFA rules but squeaked out of their two years European ban.

Inter for me.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1BE5C787-0786-46F3-A973-37D18B2CE056.jpeg

Me, looking forward to it. I like the City squad and absolutely despise everything about Manchester United.

The pain it will cause those ****ers will be beautiful. Come on City.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah of course. They’re in the best 3/4 club football teams in my lifetime.. so would like to see them win the Champions League.

Maybe Pep then decides it’s job done and City’s dominance hopefully leaves with him.

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Man city odds (win) 18/35 and Inter (win) at 6/1... Draw at 19/5.

Back
Top Bottom