Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Helder Costa

I thought away against Arsenal he did what Helder can do on his day and they couldn't keep with him - very good being direct.
  2. C

Wolves fans in or near Cambridge?

Yes and I have a quite a few Wolves fans nearby that would be up for a meet
  3. C

john ruddy

Wolves have done well to get him, A couple of mates went through the youth ranks at Cambridge with him and he told one of them on Wed/Thurs that he was signing for Sunderland.
  4. C

Cambridge

Cambridge look up for it from what Shaun Derry is saying.. http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/wolverhampton-wanderers-v-cambridge-united-shaun-derry-aims-for-efl-cup-win-to-spark-form/story-29644053-detail/story.html
  5. C

Verdict: Wolves 2-0 Reading.

I don't get to to many matches but oh boy the new boys and manger do make a difference. The way we pressed the ball in the final 1/3 was outstanding and I loved WZ great performance and who cares about the stats of persentage play if we play like that? I agree with this Doherty, Bodvarsson and...
  6. C

Take over update part 3

That is very interesting
  7. C

The Price of Football

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-79ccb1e7-d390-44c1-8857-cfcb0ade2595
  8. C

Sending off

I was lucky enough to go to the game Saturday with my son as a guest of one of the officials. I obviously asked him about it and he said that they had got it correct. after the game the assessors came in and they all view the monitors and in their mind the correct decision had been made and...
  9. C

Ipswich and Derby away

Does anyone know if you can buy on the gate at Ipswich?
  10. C

Team value

Really?? Have you played much football?
  11. C

Team value

Too many on his back. If you have a chance you try your hardest and personly he did it just never came off for the lad so get off his back
  12. C

Team value

Looked good in pre season and all he did wrong in the Norwich game is tried too hard
  13. C

Team value

I love how dicko plays for us last season and so far this season but there is a reason we bought him for 1 million
  14. C

Peterborough friendly

I went last night with 5 wolves and 3 Peterborough we all sat with the wolves. I enjoyed the game and liked how we controlled much of the game and the boys seemed fit and comfortable on the ball. I personally thought they wanted it more than us and when we were getting tackled the players looked...
  15. C

Peterborough friendly

cheers Essex
  16. C

Peterborough friendly

I was going to message the same thing - I am hoping to go and I think buy tickets on the gate? Just hope to see a few different squad players have a game.
  17. C

The Championship thread

Just get in is enough surely
  18. C

Kevin Doyle

yeah me too - he has been a good servant to the club
  19. C

Tony Daley

not so sure about the Yoga class!!!
  20. C

The We Want '----' Poll

can we have a new Poll and stick Lee Clark on it as I want to change my mind who I voted for...
Back
Top Bottom