Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Castore

Wolves will be leaving adidas at the end of this season. The kits will be made by Castore from 2021.
  2. M

Fixtures

West Ham - Saturday 20th June - 17:30 - Sky Bournemouth - Thursday 25th June - 20:15 - BT Villa - Sunday 28 June - 12:30 - BT
  3. M

Tranmere v Watford - Off - Round 4 date in jeopardy

Next free date the game could be played is the weekend of Round 4. Which would mean at a minimum, our Round 4 game (should we beat United) will not take place on that weekend. Finding an alternative date for that looks very tricky given Wolves and United's winter breaks and Europa commitments.
  4. M

Wolves Lottery Nuisance Calls

Been called by 01902 592137 every day since last Thursday. Each day last week a bloke was trying to sell the lottery and I told him I wasn't interested. This week, there is no-one at the end of the line, just a recorded "hello....hello" (the type designed to trick people into thinking there is...
  5. M

South Bank

Did someone switch them off today? Literally not a peep, even before the first Chelsea goal. Plenty of us in the Steve Bull who would give it a much better effort if they can’t hack it anymore...
  6. M

Who is going to Turin, with or without a ticket?

Given us and Torino are cumulatively 9-nil up on aggregate, I think we can safely start planning for Turin on 22 August. Just booked my flights from Heathrow. With Lufthansa via Frankfurt outbound and Munich on the way back. Relatively swift connections. Annoying that the flights doubled in...
  7. M

Unveilings @ Kit launches

I think everyone has got a bit obsessed with the concept of players being unveiled with new kits. We've done it once, with Neves, and that was more a coincidence of timing. The idea that we're going to keep a signing quiet, to clandestinely fly him out to China, to open the megastore, in a new...
  8. M

Rod Stewart Tickets

I know, this is sort of OT... Is anyone still waiting for tickets for next Saturday? Bought a pair (for my mum!) and still nothing...
  9. M

Wolves fans spreading fake Brighton goals...

Fun story for which we're getting a lot of credit on social media. BUT....it didn't actually happen did it!? We celebrated City goals with gusto, but I don't think there was anywhere near the presence of mind to create fake Brighton goals. Certainly not in my section near the segregation...
  10. M

Poll: which seats are you going to pick?

Apologies for another ticketing thread. Thought this might be a useful poll so people can get a handle on the areas of the ground in most demand, and discuss where is preferable for particular groups of supporters.
  11. M

Man Utd (H) PL - Tuesday 2 April 7.45pm - Sky Sports

Just announced. No other Sky fixtures in April.
  12. M

in attendance on Wednesday. Highest of the season and so would I be correct in thinking it would have been a record crowd with the ground in its current configuration?
  13. M

Craig Pawson

Referee for Saturday.
  14. M

Leicester Tickets

3305 allocation. Details here: https://www.wolvestickets.co.uk/custom/documents/pdf/Away Info Leicester City.pdf Annoyingly I'm on 1130 so I miss out on the first non AST sale by 10 points. Fingers crossed.
  15. M

Shrewsbury Highlights

Any idea when these might appear? The Austrian games were straight on the website.
  16. M

Away Kit delivery

I ordered the away kit moments after it was released on Saturday, but still no sign of it. Has anyone else received theirs having placed an order through the online store? I guess I'm a bit too used to Amazon, but I really think it needn't take over a week to get something ordered online these...
  17. M

Kit Man Out?

I joke of course, but what the $$$$ was going on with the under-armour the players were wearing today? I saw white, black and a horrendous shade of peach that didn't match the shirt at all. I thought the players all had to wear the same shade that exactly matches the shirt? I will add...
  18. M

Fans living abroad

Chance to earn a decent prize and push Wolves up the league table at the Football League's latest promotion, here: https://www.representyourclub.com/wolverhampton-wanderers/
  19. M

FastTicket Machines - Fun Fact

The ticket machines at rail stations work with any credit/debit card whatsoever. It does not have to be the card you purchased the tickets on. My mate told me this the other week. I called him out on it, said it couldn't be true. He insisted it was, telling me that his work regularly book...
  20. M

Points Record

For L1 (or the third tier) is 101 points, set by Fulham under Tigana. I'd say we're pretty nailed on to beat that. I'm actually a bit gutted we might fall a point or two short of Reading's overall record of 106 points. I knew my frustration at Crawley and Stevenage was justified!
Back
Top Bottom