Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Craig Pawson

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As we know from seasons past he will be wearing the oppositions shirt under his refs top.

Wolves will not get the decisions, no promoted or “lesser” teams ever do.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ll have a huge decision go against us, you watch....

S

ShropshireLad

As we know from seasons past he will be wearing the oppositions shirt under his refs top.

Wolves will not get the decisions, no promoted or “lesser” teams ever do.
I'll forever remember the 6 yards offside at Charlton under DJ right in front of the linesman and a Portsmouth deliberate hand ball ("It hit my shoulder ref!") in front of the North Bank under Mick.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Changed my prediction.

Wolves 0-3 Everton

Two reds, seven yellows, bottom of the table.

K

Knocker Lite

Harry Kane loves him, did that end of season 5-4 against Leicester

justanotherwolf

Reaction score
Pawson reffed our win over Liverpool under Lambert and IMO is generally one of the best, certainly of the younger ones.

Watch him have a stinker at the weekend now!

Gedwolf

Reaction score
At least we won't get Atwell this season, will we?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Great news about Jones, hate him.

Pawson is ok I think? Only game I remember we had him was Liverpool in the cup.

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sometime see him in my local so I’ll have a quiet word!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I'm normally one of the first to criticise the ref after a bad game, so I'll be fair and say I thought he was good yesterday. Got the big decision right for the red card, 100% a red. Gave them a couple of soft free kicks but all the refs in the prem do that, so aint gonna whinge too much. So yeah, well done him, don't mind if we have him again tbf.

S

ShropshireLad

In the second half he let play continue then pulled it back for us to have a free kick when there was no advantage. However, I thought that he was conned by two or three Everton dives, one by Richarlison and I wasn't sure that the free kick which led to the goal was a foul when he rolled over and over but I was a bit far away and the highlights don't show a foul...just the free kick.

D

Deleted member 3751

In the second half he let play continue then pulled it back for us to have a free kick when there was no advantage. However, I thought that he was conned by two or three Everton dives, one by Richarlison and I wasn't sure that the free kick which led to the goal was a foul when he rolled over and over but I was a bit far away and the highlights don't show a foul...just the free kick.
Was probably a foul but it's fair to say Richarlison makes Neymar look tough

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely a foul on Richarlison but he did make a meal of it. Him and the assistant ignored a good shout for deliberate hand ball in the first half. Red card was the correct decision. Let Neves take the free kick nearer the goal than the offence took place. Overall a decent performance I would say.

P

Pinhead

Definitely a foul on Richarlison but he did make a meal of it. Him and the assistant ignored a good shout for deliberate hand ball in the first half. Red card was the correct decision. Let Neves take the free kick nearer the goal than the offence took place. Overall a decent performance I would say.
yeah that was a blatant handball when we went to break but nothing given Neves was going crazy at the ref

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad that he got the big decision right in having the bottle to send Jagielka off when he could have done what most refs do and side with the ‘bigger’ club.

He did get several decisions in the first half wrong down towards J10-J9, but I think it was an obvious tactic of Everton to try to win freekicks in those positions (probably a hang up from the Allardyce days) and they went down if anyone went near them.

He did however give us a few too, missing Moutinho’s foul which was a yellow, comes to mind.

Overall, not a bad performance for a PL ref based on our experiences a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom