Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Lottery Nuisance Calls

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been called by 01902 592137 every day since last Thursday.

Each day last week a bloke was trying to sell the lottery and I told him I wasn't interested. This week, there is no-one at the end of the line, just a recorded "hello....hello" (the type designed to trick people into thinking there is someone there) and then it hangs up.

Anyone had the same? It's 100% the Wolves lottery number as they're advertising it on the Wolves website. Really unprofessional.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been called by 01902 592137 every day since last Thursday.

Each day last week a bloke was trying to sell the lottery and I told him I wasn't interested. This week, there is no-one at the end of the line, just a recorded "hello....hello" (the type designed to trick people into thinking there is someone there) and then it hangs up.

Anyone had the same? It's 100% the Wolves lottery number as they're advertising it on the Wolves website. Really unprofessional.
Block the number, then delete all calls

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Opt out of the marketing comms on the Wolves Account website section just to be sure too.

If you still get calls they’re potentially breaching GDPR.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe a portion of the profits goes to New Cross, which was enough for me to sign up. Only just over £4 per month.

Back
Top Bottom