Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Poll: which seats are you going to pick?

Where are you going to sit/stand?

• Lower tier (long side): red (£80)

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Lower tier (behind goal): yellow (£45)

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Lower tier (behind goal): blue (£65)

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Middle tier: purple (£120)

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • Upper tier (long side): blue (£65)

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Upper tier (long side): yellow (£45)

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Upper tier (behind goal): yellow (£45)

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Upper tier (behind goal): green (£30)

Votes: 12 6.7%

• Total voters

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies for another ticketing thread. Thought this might be a useful poll so people can get a handle on the areas of the ground in most demand, and discuss where is preferable for particular groups of supporters.

ticket-allocation.jpg

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I picked the middle tier, as a treat for my dad. Little bit concerned it will be a bit "dry". Those others who have picked the middle tier - are you Billy Wright stand types? ;)

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Ive been trying to do a poll like this but failed so glad someone had done it back of red section for me

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't the poll be about..

Where are the singer's going,and all those that like to stand.

Then the none singing sitters can gew elsewhere.:rolleyes:

W

wolvesultra

Will you be able to pick by area or just price bracket?

Are Wolves handling the sales or will it redirect to a ticketmaster site like lots of events do for Wembley?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Are Wolves handling the sales or will it redirect to a ticketmaster site like lots of events do for Wembley?

Ive been advised by a sunderland fan i work with who got tickets for Wembley for paint tin trophy to go straight to ticket master rather than official site as less queuing. Not sure if its the case with ours though.

Oh and for thread question, Lower Blue. Southbank Molineux.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

Watford site states ticketmaster are selling theirs with an 0844 no. Our site says buy tickets normal way

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said this in the other thread but I'm sure we'll be able to select seats like a normal away game. At the very least you'll be able to select your block.

If we were going to be redirected etc, it would have been made clear on the detailed Wolves announcement yesterday.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised that £120 middle tier side tickets are in the lead with about 35% so far.

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised that £120 middle tier side tickets are in the lead with about 35% so far.
They must be all of the retired people who are at home on Molmix before 5pm ;)

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ive been trying to do a poll like this but failed so glad someone had done it back of red section for me
I’ve been in the red section before and I think you’re right to go towards the back. We were around a third of the way back and I’d have preferred to have been a few rows behind.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I’ve been in the red section before and I think you’re right to go towards the back. We were around a third of the way back and I’d have preferred to have been a few rows behind.
Sister sat in row 36 said it was fab

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
The key and important thing is to try and get the SB singers going for designated block areas....if they care to be truly effective on the day.

If it is put out on here and social media relevant peeps will go for it and the not so singing relevant can then try to avoid when booking their seat. #needtobetogethertobringittogether

It just isn't going to happen by lucky chance. :)

M

Mr Wolf

I’ve got to get 16 tickets all together across 2 days it seems. I don’t fancy my chances :(

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know you can use family and friends on Wolves ticket website. How does that work on Ticketmaster?

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I take it from the map we are at the Eastern end of the ground? I'm planning on making sure I get one via a ticket agency and will request it's at the Eastern end.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like blue behind the goal is the stand out favourite. I'm still torn.

Bumping for a few more votes.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's wrong with the yellow tier behind the goal? Can't see the other end? Cheap as chips and fewest Wolves fans going for them....(may also appear on TV for future posterity).

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's wrong with the yellow tier behind the goal? Can't see the other end? Cheap as chips and fewest Wolves fans going for them....(may also appear on TV for future posterity).

View of the near goal is excellent as you'd expect, but because the rake of the stand is far shallower than most stadia (particularly Molineux) and because the pitch is raised, it's a very flat view to the far goal.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be passing on my membership details to someone on here if tickets reach 140 points.

I have alternate arrangements for my ticket fortunately

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I will be passing on my membership details to someone on here if tickets reach 140 points.

Lets start to put our names down for yr no. Then u can draw one out of the hat:) can i be first name on list please :):)

ladywolf

Reaction score

Could I have it pretty please? We are 3 that share two tickets and need a spare.

Be happy to pay for beers or cash or a charitable donation for the use!

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have another membership, but it only has 110 on it

I don’t plan on taking anything for it if it reaches 140

Back
Top Bottom