Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Petition to stop VAR

https://chng.it/5Mtxv6brN5 Sign the petition lads and lasses, let's try and get rid.
  2. B

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

After watching his post match interview basically saying him and Hobbs were telling Fosun investment was needed in January,is this going the way of JL's departure and putting other clubs on notice? I think he knew that thing's were going to be tight January,PSR saw to that, but it sounds to me...
  3. B

Best Non Wolves Player You've Seen Play Live

As the title says, no wolves players allowed. For me,live in the flesh, it has to be Thierry Henry. A truly great footballer.
  4. B

Who to bring in assuming we stay up?

For me, this summer is going to have a huge turnaround of players, but for me, Ocampos,El Nesri and Scott should be the first through the door. Lopetigui knows how two of them operate, and I can see him bringing in more, but for me we can push on even with Neves possibly going,we can't do worse...
  5. B

Let's Start A Petition To Get Rid Of Var

Let's petition the fa to get rid.
  6. B

Are we flogging a dead horse with nunes?

I really can't see, after seven months what he brings to the team. Ok, he's being played slightly out of position, but can anyone truthfully say he looks like the player Guardiola described, let alone championship standard? He should be taking games by the scruff of the neck and driving us...
  7. B

Who replaces Sa?

We need a new goalkeeper. Who would you like to see replace him?
  8. B

Top 5 Wolves Games Attended

Whilst I have been soaking up some Bajan sunshine and devouring the local rum, I have also been talking football with a few fellow Brit's that got me thinking about the best games I'd been to over the years. So I'll start us off. 1-The Sherpa Van Final. A great weekend in London topped off with...
  9. B

Who goes in January

For me Semedo, Jonny, Podence should be found a new home. No room for sentiment the way our season has panned out so far.
  10. B

Does this mean Gallardo in January?

By leaving Davis in charge till January does this mean Gallardo is incoming?
  11. B

What next if Beale turn's us down?

It looks like Jeff has his sights on Beale. But where do we go if he decides to stay at QPR?
  12. B

Nunes or Moutinho?

It's patently obvious to me that one of them has to make way.Our play is turgid and slow with them both in midfield. For me, Moutinho must make way and let nunes try and get us up the pitch quicker.
  13. B

Is moutinho now just backup?

With the signing of traore and our need to move things forward quicker, I feel it's time he spends more time on the bench, ready to come on later in the game utilising his vast experience.
  14. B

Raul Jimenez

He's done for me. Looks lost.
  15. B

Rose A Possible Signing?

With Danny Rose apparently falling out with Mourinho, I think he would be a good signing for the club. A quality player with vast experience who plays good football, could free up Jonny to move to the right side & give Doherty a bit of a rest, who's looking a shadow of the player he was last...
  16. B

Neves

Is it just me or,apart from his goal against Man United,the great man seems off the pace of the game to me. Whether the nation's league in the summer with Portugal has taken it's toll and he needs a rest I don't know but games seem to be passing him by at the minute.
  17. B

Moutinho

This might have been bought up previously, but has anyone seen Mouthino have a bad game in the old gold and black? The man is a absolute legend,young player's like Neves,Dendoncker,Jota to name but three are, along with us fan's, truly blessed to have him play for our club. He is head and...
Back
Top Bottom