Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul Jimenez

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
About a month after his comeback it was apparent. The bone heals, the spirit and that devil may care, stick your head in but score at all costs hasn't. Its such a shame for Wolves football club and Raul as a footballer. ..

But, Raul the human is still alive and pitching, and that is a great thing.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was done months ago but we gave him another go for some reason because we feel like (rightfully) we want to respect our legends.

However, facts are facts, for a number 9 hes seconds off the pace, his mind can't follow the game and months on he is blowing out of his **** after 60 minutes.

Shame.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's MLS quality at this point.

He's not even close to the best striker in CONCACAF anymore.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
YES!!!! He postures and moans and throws his arms up like he is prime ronaldo!

He is causing so many of the issues in the final third and sorry but his missed chances tonight were a ****ing joke.

But Lage needs to walk, he got out coach a bloke who has had 24-48hours to prep that team.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton away last season was his swansong. Looks done at this level.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Had a poor game tonight and I said over the Summer I felt Fabio was ready to become our main striker, but Raul is the one player who deserves full respect for what he has given us.

Yes, criticise his performance tonight but let’s try and show a bit of respect.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was done last year unfortunately, great to see him playing again but he's not the player he was pre injury. If he starts over Sasa next game I'll be concerned about Lage even more

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree he's toast when he new man starts.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He would have scored a hat trick a couple of years back. 3 really good chances. Terrible shame

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate to say it but the fire in the belly is gone

MiddlesexWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the game, so can’t comment on his performance tonight.

I do feel we have kept him and persisted with him, more from a commercial perspective than a football one.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not great. Not much movement. Had nothing to move for. No creativity behind him until Podence & Traore came on.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His body language today was shocking you would think the day we sign a new striker he would be well up for it.... Nope!

That miss second half summed him terrible first touch couldn't get it out of his feet then an even worse finish.. At this level you can't be missing them chances!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a poor game tonight and I said over the Summer I felt Fabio was ready to become our main striker, but Raul is the one player who deserves full respect for what he has given us.

I think giving him last season was respect, but at some point respect needs to turn into reality and the reality is staring us in the face. His body is not where it was and it isn't coming back.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope not but he really needs to start showing it. Agree that he was poor tonight

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looks frustrated and lost tbh. His touch and control has completely gone and seeing his demeanour it looks as though he knows he's lost it too. I've said for a while we need a new striker; we've got one now, let's hope he knows where the back of the net is.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will always love him for what he gave us but he is a shadow of his former self sadly. It's a miracle that he came back and has been able to play again but clearly lost something with his injury. Not sure I would have had the bottle to come back and play after that so fair play to him.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Too right Tring, he's been a true legend but sadly that life-changing injury has finished him, not even a shadow of his former self tonight.

haveaniceday

Groupie
Reaction score
Really looks that way, very sad to see but the giant has to start on Saturday now. Wishful thinking but a new striker might be an idea cause I can't see an ineffective Raul as much of an impact sub or game changer. Will always be one of my favourite players to ever wear the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom