Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been chatting with a mate who supports blues this evening. What a complete ****show they are lol? If they’d have given eustace the season they’d have a shout at playoffs? Comedy club

Its always quite nice to be doing so well and watching them having an absolute mare.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I m
Didn't lots of our fans applaud Nathan Collins off when he karate kicked Grealish last season?
I mean that was appropriate in some respects

*I’m joking. It wasn’t. Handed us a thrashing

Last edited:

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The amount of tackles like that against Adama and to a lesser extent podence in particular used to do my nut in.
I can see why people went through podence, but with adama defenders were constantly doing it to stop him. Often from the off. Also often bouncing off him tbf

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
A couple of feet of insulating tape can't hold your knee together apparently. Gordon will be a big loss for Newcastle.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Chelsea 1-1 Newcastle, great finish Isak. Tbf based on this first half we can absolutely finish above both.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are a better side than both Chelsea and Newcastle when fully fit. Ait Nouri, Gomes, Cunha, Neto all would get into the first team between us 3 clubs. Maybe Lemina.
Good goal!

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
Martin Tyler does all the Monday night games on the international feed. Tried watching but I can only take so much of him prattling on about everything but the game

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The scrappiest minute of PL football you'll ever see and a beautiful finish. Two great moments of skill for the goals standing out of a sea of mediocrity.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The failure of Chelsea players to keep possession in that half tells us all where their problems lie. You cannot keep on giving the ball away and not get punished. The manager might get the flak, but it is hardly his fault if players can’t complete simple passes.

colincameron

Reaction score
Draw has to be the best result for us doesn't it. Feels like of the two we are more likely to finish above Newcastle, always feels like Chelsea's season will start eventually but saying that there's only 10 games left lol.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am watching Morton v Hearts in the Scottish Cup on BBC Scotland. I have been to Cappielow Park the home of Morton and it is a cracking ground. A real throwback to the days when grounds did not look like a Lego set !!!

The draw for the Semi Finals will take place at full time. This allows the SFA representative time to heat up two of the four balls so Rangers and Celtic get kept apart .................... Allegedly !!!!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am watching Morton v Hearts in the Scottish Cup on BBC Scotland. I have been to Cappielow Park the home of Morton and it is a cracking ground. A real throwback to the days when grounds did not look like a Lego set !!!

The draw for the Semi Finals will take place at full time. This allows the SFA representative time to heat up two of the four balls so Rangers and Celtic get kept apart .................... Allegedly !!!!

Norman, I hope you are not suggesting that the powers that be in Scotland want a Celtic v Rangers final… :)

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle in bottom half if they lose this. Not sure Howe lasts until the end of the season.

A victim of his own success last season. They've reached at least the QF in both domestic cups this season, were given a really tough CL group and should have probably got through it. The league has caught up with them, but they're still a good side. He'll be unlucky to lose his job, but if it means he then replaces Southgate I think I'll cope.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless the person being kicked is Matt Doherty, away at Burnley, and Wolves are threatening the European places when the penalty is awarded against the player protecting his head
Mike Dean special

Back
Top Bottom