Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how far off Palmer is to starting for England at the Euros at this rate.

No chance Mate, Southgate will hate having to pick attacking midfielders like Foden and Bellingham so Palmer will not get in as well. Henderson and Phillips names are chiselled on stone tablets where the starting line up is concerned !!!!!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No chance Mate, Southgate will hate having to pick attacking midfielders like Foden and Bellingham so Palmer will not get in as well. Henderson and Phillips names are chiselled on stone tablets where the starting line up is concerned !!!!!

I know mate. He'll pick Foden but shove him out on the wing in a rigid defensive system. Absolutely guaranteed.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Norman, I hope you are not suggesting that the powers that be in Scotland want a Celtic v Rangers final… :)

Frank this may come as a shock but Celtic have drawn Aberdeen and Rangers are playing Hearts !!!!

Jim Leighton did the draw. A Scottish mate has just sent me a text saying it was the first time he ever saw Jim Leighton handle 4 consecutive balls without dropping any !!!!!!!

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frank this may come as a shock but Celtic have drawn Aberdeen and Rangers are playing Hearts !!!!

Jim Leighton did the draw. A Scottish mate has just sent me a text saying it was the first time he ever saw Jim Leighton handle 4 consecutive balls without dropping any !!!!!!!
And I still see that tackle by Moore, Bully belting the ball past Jim Leighton, 3 lions on a shirt!!!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hearing " Blue is the Colour " blaring out I felt bloody old Saturday when listening to Gary Davies on Pick of the Pops playing the 1972 Top 20 from this week back then and Blue is the Colour was at number 7 I think !!!

Also in that chart was Chicory Tip with " Son of my Father ". I had to smile about how a pop song from 52 years ago has been sung at football games ever since by fans all over the country regardless of the team they support. For instance " Oh Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie Dennison ! "

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how far off Palmer is to starting for England at the Euros at this rate.
He’s having a great season, but there’s an awful lot in front of him.
You starting him ahead of Bellingham? Saka? Foden? I’d start him ahead of Rashford or Grealish in a heartbeat, but Southgate does have his favourites.

hankin

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hearing " Blue is the Colour " blaring out I felt bloody old Saturday when listening to Gary Davies on Pick of the Pops playing the 1972 Top 20 from this week back then and Blue is the Colour was at number 7 I think !!!

Also in that chart was Chicory Tip with " Son of my Father ". I had to smile about how a pop song from 52 years ago has been sung at football games ever since by fans all over the country regardless of the team they support. For instance " Oh Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie Dennison ! "
Ha ha. I had never associated the Robbie Dennison song with Chicory Tip before!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s having a great season, but there’s an awful lot in front of him.
You starting him ahead of Bellingham? Saka? Foden? I’d start him ahead of Rashford or Grealish in a heartbeat, but Southgate does have his favourites.

I'd try and find a way of starting all of Foden, Saka and Palmer.

Something like -

Pickford

Walker Stones Guehi Shaw

Rice Bellingham

Foden

Saka Kane Palmer

Rowzed

Reaction score
Jon Dadi Bodvarsson playing for Bolton Wanderers at the Tough**** stadium

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Evanilson is a great forward for porto. Sure we was linked with him a while ago.

Way out of our price bracket now. But would be idea in our set up

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still no shots on target for blues, they just **** themselves up, ok Eustaces football may have been hard to watch but….

Back
Top Bottom