Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by manc_wolf

1. manc_wolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I just watched the post-match on Prime. OK. I’m sold. And I was wrong. But I believe now. Gary O’Neil seriously is the real deal. Yeah, yeah i know it was Burnley… I know it was only 1-0… I know it’s not been perfect… But he‘s getting the best out of good players here, and we’ve not seen...
  2. manc_wolf

Who replaces Neto? - Sasa, Silva, Bellegarde, Sarabia or something else

Given i’m not sure Bellegarde might not be fully fit, surely we can give one half to Enzo and one half to JRB? Not sure how far our lil’ dynamo is from a first team debut
  3. manc_wolf

Gary O'Neil on Monday night football

I’ve been following Wolves since 1977, we’ve been **** at throw-ins since then. I actually think it’s me…
  4. manc_wolf

Gary O'Neil on Monday night football

To be fair, I’ve been more impressed with him since the Citeh post-match presser on youtube - it’s around 12 minutes ish from memory - look up BeanymanSports if you haven’t seen it - he talked a lot of sense about how we set up for the game - not just about counter attacking. To be perfectly...
  5. manc_wolf

Joao Gomes - Born to play here...

Like they all do…
  6. manc_wolf

Santiago Bueno Signing

He’s just signed a new contract. No.
  7. manc_wolf

Palace Lineup

Doc *has* to start for me… his goal threat is on another level to any other player in our team - he can honestly get us 7-8 goals a season coming in at the back post - plus assists which, by the way, would make him our leading scorer for the last 3 seasons…
  8. manc_wolf

Tommy Doyle

Nah, citeh’s academy is for generating funds. This is absolutely their model. Foden is the one exception in a long line of players who will be sold to help pay for some of their superstars. Look at how much Citeh just made from the Lavia deal - another kid that apparently a year ago was “never...
  9. manc_wolf

Tommy Doyle

Or the player that Wolves will bring in to actually replace Nunes, eg Diarra or someone similar
  10. manc_wolf

Lopetegui

[Sky Sports] BREAKING NEWS 17:14 08/08/23 An incredible turn of events at Molineux today, after Julen Lopetegui was locked in talks with Jeff Shi, Guo Guangchang and Matt Hobbs for 4 hours, and after securing additional funds for the transfer of 3 players thought to be Alex Scott, Nico Elvedi...
  11. manc_wolf

Graham Potter

This is the thread-closer right here... :tearsofjoy:
  12. manc_wolf

Lopetegui

has he gone yet?
  13. manc_wolf

Lopetegui

i'm not saying it's done yet - but it's clearly more than "rumours" my friend
  14. manc_wolf

Lopetegui

yeah, you and the rest of us...
  15. manc_wolf

Lopetegui

For the same reason Scott Sellars was blamed for everything bar world hunger.... welcome to the world of internet lynch mobs
Back
Top Bottom