Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Graham Potter

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club have ruined their reputation.

Potter is the outstanding candidate however if I were him I wouldn’t want want to work with Fosun.

Why would you not want to work with Fosun?

Looking at the facts and our summer activity over the years, it'd mean you would be heavily backed as a head coach.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gary is cheaper to hire than potter....Shi probably doesn't want to pay high wages to potter.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The club have ruined their reputation.

Potter is the outstanding candidate however if I were him I wouldn’t want want to work with Fosun.
And that is the biggest drawback. The players are fine and the fans are a good draw but where is the appeal coming from the top.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Potter's next job will likely be a bottom half Premier League club.

He is the one outstanding candidate available to bring in. So Wolves have obviously contacted him, it would save them so much hassle if they could get him in.

They clearly don't have the vision or finances to get him. They've gone cheap.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would you not want to work with Fosun?

Looking at the facts and our summer activity over the years, it'd mean you would be heavily backed as a head coach.
Jeff…..

Simply said.

He ****ed off Nuno and now JL.

Look at how he ripped apart the successful management structure that got us promotion and build amazing links with the club. Forced them out to do it himself and fan relations have never been worse and the team progressively worse over three years.

He seems like he cannot cope with anyone who is cleverer than him telling what to do.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Potter is the emperors new clothes, the most boring of football that would make our last two seasons look like prime 1970 Brazil.

Woolywolf

Reaction score
Surely must have been on the list?
Would have met our criteria….probably didn’t meet his

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't write-off an approach for Potter. He is astute enough to understand the constraints within any club and work within them. He needs to rebuild his reputation and doing so with a squad that has already been prepared but a decent manager shouldn't be too difficult for him.
He was the fall-guy at Chelsea, but the problems were not of his making.
I'd expect his salary expectation to be more aligned with his previous job at Brighton - his Chelsea compensation package was simply an opportunity to fill his boots while he could!

I'd prefer JL to just get on with the job but if he does depart (sooner or later all managers do) then there are worse options than Potter.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks Hassenhuttl is better option for me

Boring football isn’t something I want to continue watching

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The next appointment of a manager will tell us how hopeless our position is , or not.

Back
Top Bottom