Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Focke Wolf

1. F

Wolves Fan Banned for Mocking Supporters

I’m not going to get drawn into some long debate on this. There are no specific homophobic charge related crimes… BUT… ‘ any criminal offence can be a hate crime if the offender targeted you because of prejudice.’ I’m unsure exactly what was said by the offender but I’m assuming it had an...
  2. F

Maybe I’m missing something here, but my understanding of the incident is that the offender was convicted by a District Judge at Walsall Magistrates Court for ‘Disorderley behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm, or distress,’ after two independent witnesses came forward and gave evidence...
  3. F

As I’ve mentioned, anybody can take offence to a comment made which is within the hate crime spectrum. So if somebody from the North Bank makes a homophobic comment and somebody in the Steve Bull hears it, they can make a complaint. You don’t need to be connected to either party, the recipient...
  4. F

Can you please tell me which part of my statement you think is wrong, then I can respond accordingly. Thanks.
  5. F

You’ve got that wrong. It doesn’t matter who he aims the comments at, anybody can take offence at it and report it as a hate incident even if they’re not the recipient of the said derogative terms. In essence a third party can take offence.
  6. F

But it’s not just that is it. What may be ‘just an insult’ to you can mean something completely different to someone else. Insults based on colour, and gender etc have the ability to wreck someone’s life and make them feel claustrophobic, trapped, anxious, alienated and depressed and in some...
  7. F

Leeds verdict

I love reading your posts Tring, generally speaking their spot on in accuracy and knowledge, but I think you’ve got this wrong today concerning Dedoncker. He played ok for the first 20 minutes, but after that he gave the ball away a lot by both being dispossessed easily and by poor passing. He...
  8. F

Villa verdict

What a game. At 75 minutes I was thinking there’s got to be more to life than this, and at full time I was bouncing around like tigger. Best feeling I’ve had at a match, and best train journey home in a long long time. Brilliant. Well done Wolves.
  9. F

Traore Crosses To The Far Post

I think one of the problems with regards to Traore’s crossing starts way before he’s even reached the by line. When he first receives the ball he invariably waits with the ball, or dribbles slowly with it , whilst he baits and draws in the opposition. Although it can be exciting to watch the...
  10. F

Fabio Silva - value for money???

Spending that amount of money at the time we did on ‘potential’ was in my opinion folly. I would think that every Wolves fan wants him to do well because they want the club to do well, but from what I’ve seen from watching him play he’s got a long way to go to hold his own and score regular...
  11. F

Revenue League Table.

In the 1980’s, I was in Borneo with the Army staying with a local village elder near a place called Bareo, (which was essentially in the rainforest,) and a little kid came up to me and said, “ Bobby Charlton, Manchester United, “ and grinned. They truly are a global brand .
  12. F

Bruno you have our full support

Absolutely support him. In truth I’ve been impressed with how we’ve played the game this season. Just need to score goals. He can only work with the players he’s got and I don’t suppose it’s his fault that no transfers have materialised this summer. I hope it doesn’t put the cat amongst the...
  13. F

Mike Dean -answers on a postcard

Also in the same program Jermaine Jenus and Dion Dublin looked at the footage and suggested that Dean ‘winced’ when he saw the tackle. If he did wince then I feel there are serious questions to answer.
  14. F

Mike Dean -answers on a postcard

My frustration doesn’t lie with the fact that Pogba fouled Neves and got away with it, or the fact that Greenwood scored, it lies with the fact that I haven’t got got a clue what VAR is meant to do in a situation like this - totally confusing. Isn’t VAR meant to be the safety net, backstop for...
Back
Top Bottom