Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno you have our full support

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just a few words of encouragement for our manager from everyone please

Bruno- we are loving the style of football you are providing us and we do all feel we will come good

we know you have been let down by the board but we believe in you and have our full support

UTW !!

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will probably never know who was culpable in selecting unachievable or unrealistic targets yesterday or if it was just a collection of circumstances but I endorse the positive nature of your support.

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The man has done the impossible. He totally transformed our playing style within a couple of months, with the players who were selected and drilled to play something completely else and were very low on confidence after last season.

He has been let down by the board. Let's stay behind him!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fully support Bruno.

But, if I were Bruno, I’d be chatting with my agent Jorge and asking him to start planning for his next club. Not because he wants to jump ship, but he will know just what a weak hand he’s been dealt by the club, and it’s only a matter of time.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely 100% agree. He's starting to deliver on his brief in a very short space of time. Had players out due to the euro's and even though we havent registered a win in the league, you can see a huge difference in our style. He can see the jigsaw is missing a few pieces that could make us a top team but he's been let down massively by the powers that be.
No question he has my full support.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don't know how much say he had in this, yet most people seem to be rushing to state he's been ****ed over by Jeff. Perhaps Bruno set his sights too high, or was given the option of compromise signings or go with what we have/wait until next time. Even Head Coaches always have some level of say in transfer business.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fully support Bruno.

But, if I were Bruno, I’d be chatting with my agent Jorge and asking him to start planning for his next club. Not because he wants to jump ship, but he will know just what a weak hand he’s been dealt by the club, and it’s only a matter of time.

Worst thing is that if we do start hitting the net and we start climbing and pushing for Europe we'll be far more at risk of losing Bruno than we were of Nuno based on the style of play alone.

Early days yet however.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everyone - except the happiest of happy clappers - agrees this a utter **** show from Shi and Sellars. But what they have done - and they've even done this unwittingly - is completely united the fan base behind the manager. It is now very simple - good results are down to Bruno: bad results are Shi's fault.

I can't write any more as, like most people, I am so bloody angry

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Penny for his thoughts this morning

We have a good squad, fantastic passionate fanbase, now just need more luck with injuries

Let's try to keep our **** together, but this is a big question mark over Jeff / Fosun now - despite the rhetoric in those videos. Just so silly to tut tut at the fans for worrying and then leave ourselves short

I still can't get over - if Renato Sanches was a few weeks away from fitness, why did we reckon we could just rock up and get him on loan on transfer day? It feels amateurish.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone - except the happiest of happy clappers - agrees this a utter **** show from Shi and Sellars. But what they have done - and they've even done this unwittingly - is completely united the fan base behind the manager. It is now very simple - good results are down to Bruno: bad results are Shi's fault.

I can't write any more as, like most people, I am so bloody angry

me too but we can't go overboard and start firing off abuse like on twitter - it just gives them an excuse to say the fans are morons.

The biggest issue is 3 senior midfielders, one who is 35. That is criminal in the Premier League and skating on very ice. Let's stay focused on that and pray nothing happens

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Penny for his thoughts this morning

We have a good squad, fantastic passionate fanbase, now just need more luck with injuries

Let's try to keep our **** together, but this is a big question mark over Jeff / Fosun now - despite the rhetoric in those videos. Just so silly to tut tut at the fans for worrying and then leave ourselves short

I still can't get over - if Renato Sanches was a few weeks away from fitness, why did we reckon we could just rock up and get him on loan on transfer day? It feels amateurish.

I think there is a bit more to that Sanches deal, now this is not an excuse being made for the transfer committee just my personal thoughts.

We went in and got a deal for loan with a decent option fee on the end as the player wanted to leave. We were also under the impression that the injury would be another 4 weeks or so before fit. However if what is in social media is to be believed, we had a deal in principle and Lille changed the deal and we got fed news that the injury would be longer than initial thought.

We then turned attention to Kamara who just didn't fancy moving, same as Car

Focke Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Absolutely support him. In truth I’ve been impressed with how we’ve played the game this season. Just need to score goals. He can only work with the players he’s got and I don’t suppose it’s his fault that no transfers have materialised this summer. I hope it doesn’t put the cat amongst the pigeons by saying this, but I do feel hopeful.

Mydadsleftpeg

Reaction score
How on earth did we end up with sellars , surely we could do better than that. I feel so sorry for bruno but the football we are playing is wonderful lets hope our players can stay fit this season or we are in big trouble.

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
I think the best description I've heard about Bruno's reign is that it feels like the handbrake has been released. What a refreshing watch we are now, it's like night and day! Results will come, most of us all agree.

I read in one of the posts that he was the best signing this summer. True!!

Long live Brunoball!!!!!

superwolves

Reaction score
Gonna be difficult for him to implement a high energy pressing style with such a small squad. He deserved better will have to play his hand the best way he possibly can now

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

We don't know how much say he had in this, yet most people seem to be rushing to state he's been ****ed over by Jeff. Perhaps Bruno set his sights too high, or was given the option of compromise signings or go with what we have/wait until next time. Even Head Coaches always have some level of say in transfer business.
Bruno has no say over targets he sets profile and club bring him players. This is cast iron fact, he has said so himself. He has been done over

Will Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Great effort so far Bruno, the playing style is very positive so keep going. Results will come!!

Obviously not your fault that the club couldn’t get the 3/4 signings required, Wolves fans are 100% behind you and the team

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Impressive the way he has changed the style of play with the same players who had been playing a low block with a reliance on counter-attacking in minimal time. I hope he is given time to further evolve the system by fans and the board.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really hope fans don't take their frustrations in Fosun out on Bruno. I'm sure everyone is fully supportive of BL right now but we've an idea what may come if we lose our next too

I'm not going to keep moaning about yet another awful transfer window (we'll, I'll try at least!) . It's done now and we need to focus on doing as well as we can with what we have

Really not sure what to expect from the team this season in terms of league position. With the limitations and constraints we've placed on ourselves I think avoiding relegation will be a success. Seems such a long time ago when some of us were dreaming of improving on 7th

Last edited:

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno has no say over targets he sets profile and club bring him players. This is cast iron fact, he has said so himself. He has been done over

Outside of possibly Brentford and a couple of other weirdos, no club in the world would give their manager "no say over transfer targets".

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno, they’re saying you have their support…..….…..

……..until you don’t.
Whatever you do Bruno, don’t look at the Nuno out threads.

VictorPyrrhic

Groupie
Reaction score
Don't think he requires our "support" just yet. He'll still be optimistically crossing his fingers.

However, come December when he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, waking up in the night with cold sweats at the thought of Dendoncker and Saiss vs Pool, City, Chelsea and Arsenal in quick succession and he's smoking 20 cigs and getting through 1/2 bottle of whiskey before half-time then the least we can do is turn up with a few banners of support and Shi out bedsheets.

Until then let's all live in blistful ignorance, January transfer window only 17 weeks away i hear you say....

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is no doubting Bruno has been let down by whoever is responsible for recruitment ie Shi/Sellars, so far Bruno has done a good job in changing our style of play with the players that we have., For me this season will be all about avoiding relegation because none of our players barring Raul have a history of goal scoring that in itself will stop us from being anything more than relegation candidates, Yes Bruno has my full support and i can only hope we stay behind the Team as a whole as we are in for a tough tough season ahead.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Unfortunately I was correct in my prediction of 1 in (Hwang) out of the 3 or 4 requested but the squad is better than last season : against Watford we will have
11 who played and were superiir than United plus a bench of
Ruddy
Hoeve
Ait-Nouri
Yerson
Boly
Dendonker
Silva
Podence
Hwang
Thats not a bad squad of 20
Hopefully no injuries from International duty

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Outside of possibly Brentford and a couple of other weirdos, no club in the world would give their manager "no say over transfer targets".
That's plain nonsense but I'm not going to argue with you.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can we separate Bruno from the other clowns if they get stick?

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bruno, they’re saying you have their support…..….…..

……..until you don’t.
Whatever you do Bruno, don’t look at the Nuno out threads.

What exactly are your thoughts on our squad and our efforts in this transfer window? Are you pleased how it's gone? What do you expect from us this season? Any worries or concerns?

Time will tell if myself and others have completely over reacted. I hope to have egg all over myself but from my perspective we're in a very precarious position to put it mildly, and I wish i had the faith in Jeff and Co you seem to

Back
Top Bottom