Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by 1972 i began

1. 1

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

We would have Sunk by then.
  2. 1

it means he's in Paris. :tonguewink:
  3. 1

Pre season friendlies

yeah the hotel I looked at was in faro.My mate went on holiday Friday and he's phoned this morning saying it was a nightmare.So we are waiting a few days to see wat the ticket arrangements are and if we sign any players.Looks like I'll be staying at hum if it depends on players being signed. :mad:
  4. 1

Pre season friendlies

With all this *******s gewin on with the airports at the moment,I'm undecided.I did see a good price yesterday,from brum to faro on the Friday to sunday.For £147.Then I found a hotel for 3 of us for 2 nights for £128 each including breakfast.Thought that was a good price.But like I say,it's the...
  5. 1

And the winner is....Jeff Shi-re hoss.
  6. 1

Well why post it.?
  7. 1

No wim skint...Jeff Shi was sin outside Mad O'roukes on friday,waiting to see if there was any free cows in blankets gewin.All he got was some crumbs from the the HEN PECKED pie.He said....That's just how I feel. :confused:
  8. 1

Rumours from the pub

Its the Rectory. :p
  9. 1

Rumours from the pub

It's a drunk thread ay it.Well it is wen I'm in a pub all day.
  10. 1

Supporting the team for 53 years hum and away.The last thing I want to see is a step ****ing back for 2 or 3 seasons.
  11. 1

Rumours from the pub

Jota might have wanted to go when he heard they were interested..And now he's found out the hard way that the grass ay always greener the other side.I dow think there is any chance of him coming back here and it probably is a load of *******s.But I've enjoyed these latest rumours and it's the...
  12. 1

Think the last sentence is correct,and Guo has told Jeff he car have any more money if he spends it like it's confetti.Netflix has to find his own money.
  13. 1

South American additions

I'll leave it there then.Unless there were other business.
  14. 1

South American additions

I never mentioned Stupid.But it certain was silly to send someone on a 14 hour flight not knowing if he even wants to sign for us or not.
  15. 1

South American additions

They surely should have known if the player wanted to stay at river for the rest of the campaign.Ya can sort that stuff out on the dog and bone.
Top Bottom