Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by 1972 i began

1. 1

Help ticket advice

Yes 10 points per game I’ve read somewhere.Might be on the wolves page .
  2. 1

POLL - With no additions are we good enough to avoid a relegation fight ?

They must have some **** strikers if they tore the defence to pieces and ony scored one goal.
  3. 1

Not me.Yes we need reinforcements my concern would be playing the high line with Dawson.He’s way too slow and the speed merchants in any team will have a field day.If we ay better than 3 teams out of that lot then we deserve to go down .
  4. 1

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

If yam on about the gaffa,show me where he’s said he wants to gew.Cuz I ay sin ought.
  5. 1

Our club is dealing with ffp at the moment.Hobbs is keeping quiet because he’s already told us that signings will be late in the window.To me it’s all a smokescreen,if not then poor Jeff dow know how to handle the situation.If they are disappointed with him,things would be said by them by...
  6. 1

Julen said anyone who dow want to play for wolves can leave.Perhaps there’s more that want to go than we anticipated.
  7. 1

Friendly in Dublin

Gomes had a knock.He knows wat he can do so it’s about giving the like of Hodge game time to see how they fare.
  8. 1

Absolutely YES.Not every team has first class backups,so their fans will be saying the same.Avoid injuries.Glad I’ve got some faith.Mind ya being a Northeren soul fan helps. KEEP THE FAITH.is the motto.
  9. 1

Lopetegui

Jeff Shi sell fish Three ha’pence a dish Don’t ya buy it Don’t ya buy it It stinks wen ya fry it.
  10. 1

Friendly in Dublin

It’s got nothing to do with Dawson not fit.He’s just way to slow to play a high line like that.Definitely need a new defender,at the very least.
  11. 1

Friendly in Dublin

Say that to their faces,yow’d end up in New Cross.There’s ony 5 boilers the other 30 ar Hens.
  12. 1

Friendly in Dublin

Yeah for some reason I couldn’t see it,. Must be the beer.
  13. 1

Friendly in Dublin

Have ya deleted it supa gran.
  14. 1

Friendly in Dublin

That’s the one,it ay a pork pie hat though,yours is a better pic,thanks for sharing.
  15. 1

Friendly in Dublin

By the way is anyone at brum airport now,apparently there’s a baggie fan in the bar with his shirt on and a pork pie hat.Everyone was jeering him.lol My mate sent me a pic but I car post it on here.
Back
Top Bottom