Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Friendly in Dublin

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many have we sold? Anyone know?
Don't think you can work it out, as its now the same link for Celtic and Wolves fans to purchase!

The first couple of days the Wolves section was behind the goal, North Stand.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The entire Upper West stand blocks went on sale earlier in the week. They disappeared from the site the following day. Unlikely they were sold.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
The entire Upper West stand blocks went on sale earlier in the week. They disappeared from the site the following day. Unlikely they were sold.
Can I ask what time The Camden opens in the morning. At my cousins in Finglas and he’s saying they’re normally 12:00pm.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Bully q and a will be interesting although I think he’ll follow the party line whatever that is today

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stop ****ing moaning.....I'm on me way to the airport.....I'm gonna drink endless amounts of Guinness, have a sing song and laugh.....cause that's what's it all about....wolves aye we ...
Have a gud en mate,I’m off to a northern soul do,so I’ll probably have a little dance.I would have gone but family are away In Liverpool for my nieces Hen do.35 of em in fancy dress tonight and at least 5 of em are in their late 70s.They know how to party and all wolves fans.I have to look after me dog.lol

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have a gud en mate,I’m off to a northern soul do,so I’ll probably have a little dance.I would have gone but family are away In Liverpool for my nieces Hen do.35 of em in fancy dress tonight and at least 5 of em are in their late 70s.They know how to party and all wolves fans.I have to look after me dog.lol
I'm in the gravediggers pub in the sticks in Dublin...the Guinness is pure gold.....only a fiver a pint as well...I think I've died and got to heaven...gonna have to drag me out of here for the match ....

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d mek the most of it @ £5 a pint.The last time we were there the price goes up as the night progresses.They must think wim ****ed and Dow notice.As ya say though the Guinness is ace.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
I'm in the gravediggers pub in the sticks in Dublin...the Guinness is pure gold.....only a fiver a pint as well...I think I've died and got to heaven...gonna have to drag me out of here for the match ....
Gravediggers is a great pub. My mate used to live in Ballymun Road, Glasnevin, so we used to wander down to the Gravediggers, via The Tolka House, for a few pints. Very jealous!

Monswolf

Reaction score
me and the lad will be heading down from Monaghan in the morning will be grabbing some breakfast then onto The Camden for a couple before the game will be nice to meet some of the posters from here

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve just registered. Is it free as they’re not asking for any dollar?
FootballScotland says that it's available if you have a subscription but there is no PPV. Don't hold your breath on it is my suggestion....

Romero911

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is going is it possible to bring me programme back as not able to attend this game.

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
At Manchester. Ryanair delayed to 22.15. Just wolfed some rubbish food as we didn’t think we had time to go to one of the restaurants.

Anyone know if this Steve Bull event in the morning will be suitable for an 11 year old to come along?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At Manchester. Ryanair delayed to 22.15. Just wolfed some rubbish food as we didn’t think we had time to go to one of the restaurants.

Anyone know if this Steve Bull event in the morning will be suitable for an 11 year old to come along?
Yeah he wow be able to understand wat he’s saying.lol

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By the way is anyone at brum airport now,apparently there’s a baggie fan in the bar with his shirt on and a pork pie hat.Everyone was jeering him.lol My mate sent me a pic but I car post it on here.

Back
Top Bottom