Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Friendly in Dublin

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speaking to a Celtic supporter in the "Bath" pub after the game; he said a sectarian flag was rolled out at our end.
Don't know if that was the case but have seen a sticker earlier today at the airport referring to "Wolves British Alliance"
Was hoping all that *******s was behind us.
We still have, as was seen with certain chants last season for example, a subset of utter prats (and that's being polite) in our fanbase.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to be that guy, but Doherty was gone a long time before Sa.
The out ball to doc died in Nunos second season.
Lots of people were complaining about Patricio's distribution (clamouring for ruddy!) Due to the large amounts of throw ins we were conceding from goal kicks when Doc would miss his header.
Maybe my memorys not what it should be, but the Doherty 'out ball' was very effective for a long time.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hadnt even realised that Josh Esen came on yesterday ahead of the likes of Traore, Gomes. Interesting. He had a good end to last season and seems the club rate him highly.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Along with the anomaly of not picking Fabio to start, it does seem a bit strange that Julen seems to prefer Hodge to Gomes, especially when you consider the trouble we went to to secure his signature. Don't know whether he is injured at the moment?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Along with the anomaly of not picking Fabio to start, it does seem a bit strange that Julen seems to prefer Hodge to Gomes, especially when you consider the trouble we went to to secure his signature. Don't know whether he is injured at the moment?
Gomes has a knock.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am a bit surprised that Boubacar Traore isnt featuring more.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled after yesterday would just like to say big thank you to all those who supported the event in the Camden yesterday. With 2 weeks notice its was a hectic fortnight trying to get everything sorted and ready.

We hadn't a clue how many would turn up but was heartening to see guys pacing the footpath outside before we opened. Was bowled over by the turnout. I'm sure I chatted to plenty of ye during the morning.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I
I'm not convinced lopetugui rates either gomes or bouba....seems very reluctant to pick either and has done since January....
Good to see you both yesterday.
Thought Pete did a good job with Bully.

I'm.back home now in my local paying just over three quid for a pint, and not €8 !!!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe that mate (re Gomes).
More likely he's carrying a knock.
Let's see his team next Saturday as that will be a good indication of his preferred starting XI.
Just seems strange.... lopetugui seemed a bit reluctant to use him last season..but that was with Neves for competition...and nw it's Hodge....he might have a knock but seems a bit strange...

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Hodge looks like he will improve with games.
We said that last season.
We need to remember the old songs! We've got loads.
There may be a reason we stopped singing them, i. e. we replaced them with better ones - except all the players and Nuno has left and the songs have gone with them. Though we’ll always have ‘let’s all have a disco’, Bananarama, and ‘in association with ….Wolverhampton windows’ :)

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled after yesterday would just like to say big thank you to all those who supported the event in the Camden yesterday. With 2 weeks notice its was a hectic fortnight trying to get everything sorted and ready.

We hadn't a clue how many would turn up but was heartening to see guys pacing the footpath outside before we opened. Was bowled over by the turnout. I'm sure I chatted to plenty of ye during the morning.
Gutted not to have made it with flight delays!

Super pleased to see how well it went and I definitely intend to come on a longer Dublin visit sometime soon.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I saw the whole game on Viaplay .I realise it is only a pre-season friendly but in my view we were slow and poderous,no proper leadership or creativity and in desperate need of a flaming goalscorer.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes had a knock.He knows wat he can do so it’s about giving the like of Hodge game time to see how they fare.

Back
Top Bottom