Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Help ticket advice

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Can anyone offer some advice on the best way of being able to take my son to his first game. Tickets at the end of last season were near impossible, how often do the home games drop down to just members ?
Do I need to buy the hospitality ones just for us to see a home game ?
I haven't been much since COVID so I'm a little out of it and what's best to do.
Thank you all any help would be greatly appreciated

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Can anyone offer some advice on the best way of being able to take my son to his first game. Tickets at the end of last season were near impossible, how often do the home games drop down to just members ?
I haven't been much since COVID so I'm a little out of it and what's best to do.

Tickets were easy enough (on first day of sale) to get for BHA if you are a member

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would get him a Junior Membership (if you haven’t already). Think there will be quite a few of the games available this season. cup games are also a good bet if you’re happy with a night game. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of our games in August also drop to members due to holidays etc. if we get off to a poor start and our transfer activity stays the same I would expect tickets to be available to Members most games. Place could be toxic though.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just checked and you can still get 2 together in North Bank and the corner stand - assuming you are members

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

As long as you are members, and can get into the ticket site the morning when tickets are released to members, it’s normally not too difficult to get a couple of seats together if you are flexible on location. Since they dropped the priority for loyalty points, I’ve found it easier to get to the odd game.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most games got down to members, so unless number of membership plus has gone up a fair bit it shouldn’t be a problem if you are reasonably prompt as soon as they go on sale, you should also have access to family enclosure (bw lower) which are not on sale to adults only I.e need to by adult and junior ticket together for that stand

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Ah that's great thank you everyone for your help and advice it's a 5 hour round trip so a Saturday game would be best. Let's just hope we start off ok and get a few signings in....I've been over he years when it's toxic and that wouldn't be the best start.
Appreciate your time everyone and comments C'mon the wolves

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if games sell out, there are ALWAYS tickets available on the day of the game due to returns. Worth a try

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**Another ticket related question**

Do members get ticket points for buying pre-season friendly tickets?

Tempted to get a couple to start the points collection.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On the subject of tickets, does anyone know when this year's season tickets will be sent 0ut?

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**Another ticket related question**

Do members get ticket points for buying pre-season friendly tickets?

Tempted to get a couple to start the points collection.

Yes 10 points per game I’ve read somewhere.Might be on the wolves page .
Yes loyalty points are being given for both friendlies. I emailed fan services a couple of weeks ago and they confirmed it.
Personally don’t agree with it, but maybe that’s just me.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Yes loyalty points are being given for both friendlies. I emailed fan services a couple of weeks ago and they confirmed it.
Personally don’t agree with it, but maybe that’s just me.
I’m the opposite. Aren’t games like this less attractive? And a good chance to build up points.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m the opposite. Aren’t games like this less attractive? And a good chance to build up points.
I suppose you’re right to a degree. Something about it doesn’t sit right with me though, probably the fact they’re classing it as the same level as a competitive game.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I suppose you’re right to a degree. Something about it doesn’t sit right with me though, probably the fact they’re classing it as the same level as a competitive game.
I get what you mean.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Membership for you and your son is the way to go. I got me and my son memberships last year as we were fed up with not getting tickets. Managed to get to 7 games last year compared to 1 over the previous two seasons.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Good opportunity for those that might be short of money to keep up with the rest of the pack re: loyalty points. Can get 20 points for £22 vs realistically £84 for 2 x fixtures mid-season.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
TY. Decent quality or tat?
The cable is quite handy to have in the car if people have different phone brands.

The hat is ok i guess cheap material but not garish with colours or logos, just has your stand name on it in small writing.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The cable is quite handy to have in the car if people have different phone brands.

The hat is ok i guess cheap material but not garish with colours or logos, just has your stand name on it in small writing.
TY. Wonder if they will **** up the stands again like they did with last year's scarves....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Good opportunity for those that might be short of money to keep up with the rest of the pack re: loyalty points. Can get 20 points for £22 vs realistically £84 for 2 x fixtures mid-season.
Does it matter though? There's no home sales based on points are there? Might be an issue for travelling fans who don't go and slip down the queue a bit?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another ticket related question for those in the know.
Are Saturdays tickets for the friendly against Stade Rennais available only to ST holders and members only?
Thought I'd take my missus and two youngest kids along, who aren't members, to join myself and the eldest daughter, we're both members... but the site won't let me process the transaction, saying something about children being accompanied by adults.
I'd assumed tickets for this wouldve been general sale???
Many thanks.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another ticket related question for those in the know.
Are Saturdays tickets for the friendly against Stade Rennais available only to ST holders and members only?
Thought I'd take my missus and two youngest kids along, who aren't members, to join myself and the eldest daughter, we're both members... but the site won't let me process the transaction, saying something about children being accompanied by adults.
I'd assumed tickets for this wouldve been general sale???
Many thanks.
I think I've sussed it.
I selected junior tickets for my two youngest, as that's exactly what they are, but because we aren't going to tomorrow nights friendly against Luton, the junior tickets aren't available to them.
I've had to select U14's category tickets instead.
Hope this makes sense and can help anybody else who may be puzzled by similar, as it's not overly clear.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I've sussed it.
I selected junior tickets for my two youngest, as that's exactly what they are, but because we aren't going to tomorrow nights friendly against Luton, the junior tickets aren't available to them.
I've had to select U14's category tickets instead.
Hope this makes sense and can help anybody else who may be puzzled by similar, as it's not overly clear.

If you selected the free junior tickets you have to buy adult tickets to both friendlies, my mate had the same problem

Back
Top Bottom