Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are to believe Lopetegui in his interview with Balague, then he doesn’t know who will be sold.
I’m struggling to think that’s completely true; why would any manager be working under such conditions?

Judging by the fact that Lopetegui didn’t play RAN towards the end of the season, I’m of the opinion that he’s happy he can go. Personally I’d rather see RAN play a more attacking role as a replacement for Podence.

Honestly, it really worries me what is going on.
Julen said anyone who dow want to play for wolves can leave.Perhaps there’s more that want to go than we anticipated.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Julen said anyone who dow want to play for wolves can leave.Perhaps there’s more that want to go than we anticipated.
After 3 lousy seasons, sometimes I think there was a line up outside Jeff’s door asking for a transfer.
The atmosphere at Compton might be toxic.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A more positive report on Scott…

Jones told GIVEMESPORT: “Wolves have been putting together a third and final bid for him, and my information is that should happen by the start of next week.”

NordicWolf

Reaction score
I think we have got too many players already in midfield who could or could be brilliant in a couple of years to justify 25 million really when we're skint.
It's not like hes even been capped at u-21 level yet. 25 million for him is obscene.
You could get Nico Gonzalez from barca and man city centre half with the double barreled surname for about the same price. I think both would be ready for us now. Would just need a centre forward and we would be sorted.

Nico González to Porto for 8.4 million euros.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our club is dealing with ffp at the moment.Hobbs is keeping quiet because he’s already told us that signings will be late in the window.To me it’s all a smokescreen,if not then poor Jeff dow know how to handle the situation.If they are disappointed with him,things would be said by them by now.Jeff is most probably happy the gaffa is telling everyone we ay got a pot to **** in.Bristol are probably getting nervous now if we ay got back to them,and all they have is the misery offer from Bournemouth.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True but he hardly got played so what’s the point if Jlo won’t play him?
Very good point and I wonder why he doesn’t. I have to wonder if JL came in and turned some players against him, RAN included.
Not all coaches are good at man management.
How come JL was so surprised that Raul was leaving?……for god’s,how could he not know?

NordicWolf

Reaction score
I think I remember reading that Rayan has a 50% sell on clause on any profit we make on a sale to former club Angers.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there’s no incomings he’d have kept Raul.
What if after Lage and the serious lack of goals under JL, Raul, ( and maybe others), couldn’t wait to get off the Titanic?
In a very short career, I can see that some players might have thought to themselves, their wife’s and agents…..”enough, I’m done”.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I remember reading that Rayan has a 50% sell on clause on any profit we make on a sale to former club Angers.
Yes, so half of anything over £9million or we can but the option out for £9 million I think. Of course a club desperate for money might loan him out for say £9 million, with an option becoming an obligation next for a further £9 million if he plays 1 game. Depending on wording of the original deal and how underhand such a club wanted to be.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fosun have to be selling assets and selling up, leaving new owners to put their own stamp on the club. If they aren't then this is down to having the wrong ppl incharge of the club..Jeff Shi and Mendes. Absolute shocking transfer fees for players coming in and p*** poor return on players. Haven't a bloody clue.

It’s not a fire sale in the manner you describe. If it was, Kilman would have been sold for the 35m offered. The deals agreed for players sold this summer so far have actually been healthy relative to their market values.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What if after Lage and the serious lack of goals under JL, Raul, ( and maybe others), couldn’t wait to get off the Titanic?
In a very short career, I can see that some players might have thought to themselves, their wife’s and agents…..”enough, I’m done”.
You forgot to add "if I can find another club paying more or maybe the same for longer"

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Napoli hit the number Wolves want for Kilman they will accept the offer.

You can see we have little cash, as per the time it is taking to get Cresswell and Elvedi.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom