Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must have sold out our first lot of tickets, I’m sure we’ll get some more!
Crazy this, just got home from the pub
What time did tickets go on sale
No advance notice of time or venue and now saying non available

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Crazy this, just got home from the pub
What time did tickets go on sale
No advance notice of time or venue and now saying non available
Earlier today. My guess is they’ve put a few hundred online just to test the water and when they see how quickly they’ve gone theyll put more on very soon.

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
after training 2-1 at half time, Wolves score three times in the second half to win 4-2. Roberts, Farmer and Harper with the goals
Thank you giant. I was trying to watch but despite the offerings online nothing worked. Another good result.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I rang the ticket office on Saturday morning to ask about the **** tickets
They said they put the initial allocation of 480 tickets on sale Friday and sold out with in a few hours( didn’t even know the date or venue until then either)
Hoping to get further allocations to go on sale Monday
Would be nice if they informed everyone of that via the official site, express and star, social media etc

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
They said they put the initial allocation of 480 tickets on sale Friday and sold out with in a few hours( didn’t even know the date or venue until then either)
Would be nice if they informed everyone of that via the official site, express and star, social media etc
Agree Ercall it just says sold out, very annoying

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My wife got our tickets about an hour and half ago, said there was only 500 left then, so maybe sold out again very soon

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Original mention was on the Academy website

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No news about travel yet, never tried to park over there before

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been on the **** website to see how they are selling their tickets but can’t see anything
Does anyone know how they are doing their tickets

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No news about travel yet, never tried to park over there before

We had a yard just a few hundred yards from the ground but the gaffer moved back in March, there are a few unofficial pay sites close to the ground usually about a fiver to park (dont know if they will be open for this game), then there is street parking in various streets near to the ground, and some where its a days walk to the ground, pity the Trams aint running thats Ideal just a few minutes walk to the ground, maybe the Train is worth looking at again just a few minutes walk to the ground. The Tram/Train car park is free to park (wink) my emojis aint working.. not switched on it seems.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1.

The goals conceded to shots on target faced is ridiculous, it feels like every other shot on target we face goes in!

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1.

The goals conceded to shots on target faced is ridiculous, it feels like every other shot on target we face goes in!

I think our back line is getting younger and more inexperienced as the season goes on...

I can't wait to see Roberts and Fraser in the 23s both look good prospects, I would assume they will be regulars next season as the current cycle of u23s will probably be looking get senior loans.

Back
Top Bottom