Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit 2020/2021

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Have to say... it makes the home one look a bit tacky.

Quality. In retrospect I am glad they went with the badge to match the shirt, at least it shows some joined-up thinking for one of our shirts
[/QUOTE]
Looking forward to receiving mine, I've had the despatch email so not long now. With regards to the badge I still think it would look better with white eyes in the wolf head.
I do think though the home shirt does look smart ( I have one already) even though I've never been a fan of black sleeves.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching it live (u23 match) I actually... don't hate the away kit?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it was flat mate.compared to mine anyway.Ya wanna see some of the ****ers off here in real life.That'd open ya eyes. :p :tonguewink:

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching it live (u23 match) I actually... don't hate the away kit?

I think it's great - much better with shorts and socks, takes the edge of the slightly odd shirt design..... actually looks strong adidas kit with three stripes on shoulders and shorts.... has a feel of germany & argentina

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually quite tempted.

Need to see all the kits in the flesh though.... sometimes it's a ******* living in London!

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
E3C2D111-0603-447C-BC90-251B9BEE970F.png
Love this shirt but........The badge debate?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
The new pre-match shirt now on sale.

Thought it looked great when I saw the players in it before but £48 is crazy.

Load of really nice black training gear too.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The new pre-match shirt now on sale.

Thought it looked great when I saw the players in it before but £48 is crazy.

Load of really nice black training gear too.

Yeah I just saw this and I can’t get my head around 48.. Makes all the jackets / sweat tops seem reasonable value I guess !:) wish I had managed to get a cow top still..

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Word is that the third kit will be making its debut on Monday evening. Be interesting to see how it looks on tv
Was speaking to my sons the other day and said I wouldn't be surprised if we wore it at Leeds. Obviously with no clashes this season we have to choose what kit we wear at what grounds. Hopefully the blue and white won't make too many appearances!

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Yeah I just saw this and I can’t get my head around 48.. Makes all the jackets / sweat tops seem reasonable value I guess !:) wish I had managed to get a cow top still..
Like the look of all the training wear this season despite still using the horrible iron on badges. Think they look classy with no sponsors at all (for the second season running). Some teams have 2 or 3 sponsors on training wear these days and are starting to look more at home in Formula one! To that end I'm pleased I got my home shirt before the Aeroset deal was announced as I'm not too keen on sleeve sponsors either.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the look of all the training wear this season despite still using the horrible iron on badges. Think they look classy with no sponsors at all (for the second season running). Some teams have 2 or 3 sponsors on training wear these days and are starting to look more at home in Formula one! To that end I'm pleased I got my home shirt before the Aeroset deal was announced as I'm not too keen on sleeve sponsors either.

I've got a navy blue polo (should've waited for the black ones!) and the quality is ok barring the iron on badges. I'd go as far as saying they're nicer than the actual playing shirts.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
brace yourselves for the portuwolves witty onslaught
Already had a bit myself earlier up merry hill. Had some chavy ***** taking the **** to his mate thinking I couldn’t hear him. He soon shut his trap when I turned round.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi! Did you try to do this? What happened, can you only post it back?

To be honest mate i car be ***** to bother with it at the moment,so I ay done anything about it.When you buy em now from the shop,as I did with this one,you car try em on cus of the covid.Well obviously I've tried it on at hum and didn't know if I can return it as I've had it on me back.I'm local so it wouldn't be posted even if I can take it back.For some reason I car get in touch with them on me mobile.They must be ignoring all calls.:(

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
CDC43538-1926-4299-AB6A-37A96B1027A5.jpeg
New training kit sponsor by the looks of it - on Neves’ Instagram post of him and his kid playing footie

Sure deodorant- looks a lot better than the manbet rubbish.... any hope they could make it onto the first team kit for next season please?

Whatever hopefully we’ll ditch man bet and get a decent sponsor

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
To be honest mate i car be ***** to bother with it at the moment,so I ay done anything about it.When you buy em now from the shop,as I did with this one,you car try em on cus of the covid.Well obviously I've tried it on at hum and didn't know if I can return it as I've had it on me back.I'm local so it wouldn't be posted even if I can take it back.For some reason I car get in touch with them on me mobile.They must be ignoring all calls.:(

Thanks for the reply; can't wear mine, it's too long.

Maybe change your number to a Portuguese sim card, they might answer if they think it's Jorge Mendes calling

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply; can't wear mine, it's too long.

Maybe change your number to a Portuguese sim card, they might answer if they think it's Jorge Mendes calling

They am coming up long mate.even if ya but a smaller size They'm still long :p

:p

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
View attachment 18153
New training kit sponsor by the looks of it - on Neves’ Instagram post of him and his kid playing footie

Sure deodorant- looks a lot better than the manbet rubbish.... any hope they could make it onto the first team kit for next season please?

The Manbet deal does finish at the end of the season , heres hoping !

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 18153

That's quite odd

Back
Top Bottom