Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit 2020/2021

D

Deleted member 7206

I suppose that will happen to mine as well. I wonder if they’ll cancel the whole order or just refund me for that shirt.
The rest of my order is on the way, the only thing I ordered for myself was cancelled. I've taken it up with the supporter liason officer now. Let's see what happens.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought the 3rd strip legit from the club but have ordered the away shirt from China. Can’t pay close on 60 sheets for it.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The white nutmeg away shirt was and still is stunning.
For some reason I’ve got an image of John De Wolf in that kit celebrating. Can’t think where though, Port Vale came to mind when he got a hat trick, but we were in all gold for that one.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Annoys me that we always get a generic template kit. Especially with our colours and badge being quite unique. We could easily have bold statement kit similar to the Nigerians kits designed by Nike.
I loved the old Goodyear kits with the Wolves logo ingrained in the design. I seem to remember a green one which was quite good.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Are all the 1992 Bukta retro shirts sold out? Can’t see the home or the away one even listed on the site. Surely they haven’t all gone in a week!

They have, and are popping up here...

Hopefully the seller simply ordered the wrong size, and did not want to price gouge.

Attachments

• WolvesBUK.JPG
    WolvesBUK.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 47

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered the 3rd grey gk shirt had theres yet? It briefly went back up on sale in medium last night and i managed to snare one.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They keep selling out. I think they may have underestimated demand as not coming back into stock now. There are a few on eBay.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Have we played in our 2nd kit yet?
I know we have used the 3rd kit, but can’t remember using 2nd kit.
I know the under 23s and women’s team have used it.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have we played in our 2nd kit yet?
I know we have used the 3rd kit, but can’t remember using 2nd kit.
I know the under 23s and women’s team have used it.
Not yet.

Depending on how strict they are about the clash of blue and white, the only team I could potentially see us using it against is Liverpool? Maybe Man Utd with the blue shorts.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Not yet.

Depending on how strict they are about the clash of blue and white, the only team I could potentially see us using it against is Liverpool? Maybe Man Utd with the blue shorts.
Maybe the 2nd/3rd strip will be our FA Cup strip?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see it being worn to be honest. Don’t know what the ruling is on it having to be used
Sure I read years ago about it needing to be used a minimum of 6 times? Guess that will down to the manufacturer.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Can’t see it being worn to be honest. Don’t know what the ruling is on it having to be used
Dont think the premier league have a ruling but most kit contracts have a stipulation that all kits are worn a certain amount of times these days so we will see it in action I'm sure. I would say Liverpool is a good bet, Man Utd also (we haven't worn gold/black there since promotion). 2 change kits when we dont really need 1 is silly but good for the revenue!

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or make them laugh and vomit at the same time.
I was really against this shirt when it was released but ordered it and it arrived last week. Now I’m really liking it more and more. Think this will end up a cult hero of a shirt much like the skid mark one.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was really against this shirt when it was released but ordered it and it arrived last week. Now I’m really liking it more and more. Think this will end up a cult hero of a shirt much like the skid mark one.

Initially my thoughts and ordered one straight away too. Got it in September. Still not had a chance to wear it yet.

My reservations about the tyre mark kit conparisons (our greatest kit in my opinion) is that the new one is a template, there are a few similar rival shirts on the market. Whereas the tyre mark kit, which I now fortunately have two of, is truly unique.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My away Bukta shirt arrived today. It is good quality and more or less the same sizing as Adidas. I bought a Terrace Track Top as well. The quality is good. I should have bought a size bigger, but that is my own fault.
Both products are good quality and I think they are good value for the money. The packaging was excellent for both the Track top and the Bukta shirt, they came in resealable plastic bags.

Back
Top Bottom