Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit 2020/2021

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've ordered both the home and away bukta shirts. I can't wait for them to arrive so I can re-enact that 5 nil home defeat to Barnsley and the Paul Stancliffe own goal.

Isn't it amazing how something as atrocious as that defeat can stick in the mind much more that some of the good games?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3XL sold out already, either they just didn’t stock many in this size or we really do have a bunch of fat ***** for a fan base!

Edit: my link updated and now I see lots of different sizes sold out - I take back my jovial quip at our fan base!

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Bukta logo was bigger on the players shirts than the replicas sold back in the day so for me it actually looks better!
Just did a bit of digging and I think you're spot on mate. I didn't realise that the one's I was picturing were replicas with a smaller logo.

HOWEVER... my OCD continues as I think they've spaced the badge and logo really far apart and Bukta is too high :(

I'm being picky, but I love my football shirts and been collecting for years and it's one of those bugbears of mine haha!

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
The Premier League patches on the new home shirt, are they worth getting or not?

Are they sewn on like the 18/19 shirts or are they just ironed/printed on like the 19/20 shirts?

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
3XL sold out already, either they just didn’t stock many in this size or we really do have a bunch of fat ***** for a fan base!

Edit: my link updated and now I see lots of different sizes sold out - I take back my jovial quip at our fan base!
Puma did 6XL!!!
I got away with a 2XL this year - it ain't all about the belly its the shoulders, i look like Adama in anything less than a 2XL, just need the baby oil

Nivada

Reaction score
They should hook back up with Doritos and sell the 2002/03 Kits with the famous Doritos sponsor, would buy that in an instant such a bizarre moment in our history that.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Puzzles me a little that whilst adidas is contracted to provide playing and training kit we're allowed to stock another "rival" manufacturer's shirt.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Puzzles me a little that whilst adidas is contracted to provide playing and training kit we're allowed to stock another "rival" manufacturer's shirt.
I presume adidas dont see Bukta as a rival. They certainly wouldn't let us stock umbro branded products as good as they would look, especially the 80 league cup shirt, it would look muck better with the umbro diamonds down the sleeves!

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
We need to bin off Adidas, get back to Umbro who design some decent kits still. Plus the club would also make a fortune on proper branded retro Umbro shirts from the 80s. Winner all round.
I've always hoped for a return to umbro. Everton had an excellent branded retro range with them and I cant think of a bad umbro kit this season.

D

Deleted member 7206

The third GK kit has been available over 2 weeks now and still no sign of my order apparently its in the queue for printing (that was 8 days ago) the club shop are embarrassing.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
The third GK kit has been available over 2 weeks now and still no sign of my order apparently its in the queue for printing (that was 8 days ago) the club shop are embarrassing.

Got the same message, and I first ordered on September 18th when the third kit first came out. I ordered 5 shirts, and still processing.

D

Deleted member 7206

Got the same message, and I first ordered on September 18th when the third kit first came out. I ordered 5 shirts, and still processing.
Just got back to me with the same message they sent 8 days ago saying it looks like your order is being picked in the warehouse. I guess its a snail picking it

D

Deleted member 7206

So the 3rd goalkeeper top that I ordered in September has been cancelled and I have been refunded as they have none it stock. They have basically took £55 off me kept it for over 2 months and then gave it back. I'm speechless

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame they've run out of my sizes already....hope they get a restock in asap
Think they sold out in a couple of days mate, would imagine they’ll be looking to restock quickly.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
So the 3rd goalkeeper top that I ordered in September has been cancelled and I have been refunded as they have none it stock. They have basically took £55 off me kept it for over 2 months and then gave it back. I'm speechless

I suppose that will happen to mine as well. I wonder if they’ll cancel the whole order or just refund me for that shirt.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must admit prefer the “Standard” badge as it keeps a little bit of continuity and stands out better, there’s an old adage “Red and Green should never be seen”, this was drummed into us when I attended the Graphic Design course at the then polytechnic!
Unless it's Santa delivering me one of the Bukta shirts for Christmas

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep no longer even showing online. The sizing come up correct?
I had a medium and it seems about right, arms are quite big but that’s how the shirts were to be fair.
Maybe I just need to get on the weights :)

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try DHgate. I know they have the green one and yes it’s a fake but the quality is superb on there.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Think they sold out in a couple of days mate, would imagine they’ll be looking to restock quickly.
Got to be one of the best launches the club have done that isn't "the new kit" which usually sells well. Strange really as the (just under) 2 seasons we wore the Bukta kit we did absolutely nothing on the playing front in reality.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to be one of the best launches the club have done that isn't "the new kit" which usually sells well. Strange really as the (just under) 2 seasons we wore the Bukta kit we did absolutely nothing on the playing front in reality.
Yes true. The optimism of the double promotion was starting to wear off and it was before Sir Jack started throwing money at it. Wore it losing 5-0 at home to Barnsley, throwing away a 3 goal lead to Oxford, battered by Oldham and went on a 9 game winless run in it as well. Wore it in front of some **** crowds as well 8-9000.

Flip side is we wore the Bukta kit when Bully broke John Richards goals record, but not much else memorable about it on the pitch.

I think there’s a lot of nostalgia about it amongst people like me who were teenagers when it came out.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Will be good if they offer a long sleeve version like they do for Rangers. Wolves have not had a long sleeve option for many years now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are all the 1992 Bukta retro shirts sold out? Can’t see the home or the away one even listed on the site. Surely they haven’t all gone in a week!

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Yes true. The optimism of the double promotion was starting to wear off and it was before Sir Jack started throwing money at it. Wore it losing 5-0 at home to Barnsley, throwing away a 3 goal lead to Oxford, battered by Oldham and went on a 9 game winless run in it as well. Wore it in front of some **** crowds as well 8-9000.

Flip side is we wore the Bukta kit when Bully broke John Richards goals record, but not much else memorable about it on the pitch.

I think there’s a lot of nostalgia about it amongst people like me who were teenagers when it came out.
A lot of memories there of the not so great times! But you're right , I was in my final year at school in 92 and attended every home game that season so suppose it holds a special place in my heart too. It was also the last season of the proper South Bank as the home and away sections were swopped for the season after and the last time we ever wore the Bukta shirts there were wild celebrations of promotion to the first Premier League season .......for Middlesborough!

D

Deleted member 7206

Try DHgate. I know they have the green one and yes it’s a fake but the quality is superb on there.
Ordered stuff off there before been completely against giving anyone else money for my wolves stuff and not putting it into.the club but the way I've been treated it does make you question it

Back
Top Bottom