Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit 2020/2021

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought the kit looked very good on Monday. Very classy and prefer when don't have standard badge which looks garish on the maroon. Little bit of white flashing round collar not needed. Keep it simple Wolves on all your kits.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply; can't wear mine, it's too long.

Maybe change your number to a Portuguese sim card, they might answer if they think it's Jorge Mendes calling
Hello? Wolves clubshop? This is Jorge Mendes. Do you have one of all the current Wolves strips in Ronaldo size?

Lycaon

Reaction score
Thought the kit looked very good on Monday. Very classy and prefer when don't have standard badge which looks garish on the maroon. Little bit of white flashing round collar not needed. Keep it simple Wolves on all your kits.
Must admit prefer the “Standard” badge as it keeps a little bit of continuity and stands out better, there’s an old adage “Red and Green should never be seen”, this was drummed into us when I attended the Graphic Design course at the then polytechnic!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must admit prefer the “Standard” badge as it keeps a little bit of continuity and stands out better, there’s an old adage “Red and Green should never be seen”, this was drummed into us when I attended the Graphic Design course at the then polytechnic!

It’s blue and green should never be seen.... red and green is fine and very popular!!

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
remember that saying continued as"except on country bumpkins"

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the 3rd strip with green numbering yet? (Same style as the europa names and numbers from last year).

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
View attachment 18153
New training kit sponsor by the looks of it - on Neves’ Instagram post of him and his kid playing footie

Sure deodorant- looks a lot better than the manbet rubbish.... any hope they could make it onto the first team kit for next season please?

Whatever hopefully we’ll ditch man bet and get a decent sponsor
I should get this and wear it to our gym. Reminder to some off the right stinkers there :rolleyes:

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Just spotted that Adidas have got Saarbrucken in German Div 3 using the same shirt template we have...

saarbrucken-20-21-3-liga-home-away-third-kits-4.jpg

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
5 personalized kits I ordered, back on September 18th when the Portugal shirt first came out, and my order is still processing. I sent a query to the club, and they told me my order is in the print queue. **** off, you’d think after order 5 shirts they would prioritize my order. To top it off I missed out on the free international shipping as well, because of course I thought my order would process soon. Now we’re in November and no peep from the club yet. I’ve never had to wait this long for a Wolves shirt before.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
Hello? Wolves clubshop? This is Jorge Mendes. Do you have one of all the current Wolves strips in Ronaldo size?
Er......no.......the OTHER Ronaldo!

Cheers....that’s bostin.....and it aye Jorge, It’s Pete from Dudley!

Ta everso!

D

Deleted member 7206

5 personalized kits I ordered, back on September 18th when the Portugal shirt first came out, and my order is still processing. I sent a query to the club, and they told me my order is in the print queue. **** off, you’d think after order 5 shirts they would prioritize my order. To top it off I missed out on the free international shipping as well, because of course I thought my order would process soon. Now we’re in November and no peep from the club yet. I’ve never had to wait this long for a Wolves shirt before.
Yup, I spent £240 online as soon as I saw the 3rd kit come out. The order included the blue away kit for my son but 6 weeks later he still doesn't have it because the third goalkeeper kit wasn't in stock. After spending that much you would think they could send the blue kit to us separate. I've been having email wars but they simply just don't care, I will never by online again.

D

Deleted member 7206

Yup, I spent £240 online as soon as I saw the 3rd kit come out. The order included the blue away kit for my son but 6 weeks later he still doesn't have it because the third goalkeeper kit wasn't in stock. After spending that much you would think they could send the blue kit to us separate. I've been having email wars but they simply just don't care, I will never by online again.
Edit- now people are getting the 3rd goalkeeper kit and the shop aren't even replying to me asking where ours are.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Has anyone taken their shirt back into store, after ordering online, for a refund/exchange?

Sorry to use this as an information channel, just the Retail side never answers the phone.

Thanks in advance

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
away-shirt.jpg

Good spot - All 3 of them still look rubbish.
I wonder how many of them they’ve actually sold.

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
i hate to say it guys but I think it may have something to do with the grey gk shirt selling out. I enquired a few days ago about it. Told no plans to restock at present.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said it before, if the club seriously wants to move forward and put us on a par with the big six then they really need to start again on the retail side. It’s shocking. Any other company and they’d be keeping trading standards in business.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t recall any sky blue on the collar of the home shirt......

Me neither. Can't for the life of me think who or what decided that they'd chuck a splash of 'waterloo blue' on the home one. A momentary glance at the original would've told them that bit was black.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Me neither. Can't for the life of me think who or what decided that they'd chuck a splash of 'waterloo blue' on the home one. A momentary glance at the original would've told them that bit was black.
Such a shame as apart from that its spot on. Had both "originals" back in the day and had I not spent enough money already on the home and third shirts this year would be tempted by the blue one. No Wolves home shirt has had blue on it and never will have !!!!

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Such a shame as apart from that its spot on. Had both "originals" back in the day and had I not spent enough money already on the home and third shirts this year would be tempted by the blue one. No Wolves home shirt has had blue on it and never will have !!!!

Me too. This is the kit (well this and the scoreline one it replaced) from my first year as a season ticket holder so I'm quite fond of it. I'm pretty certain I had the goalkeeper shirt too.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big fan of that 92 retro top. Think I'll definitely be ordering that

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t recall any sky blue on the collar of the home shirt......
Where’s the blue? I can’t see any on it?

Also why in gods name put a shield around the wolf head.
Still love the the 3 leaping Wolves too, but the wolf head on the staw kit is the best.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Still love the the 3 leaping Wolves too, but the wolf head on the staw kit is the best.
It’s behind the popper that fastens the front of the collar. In 1990-1992, that bit of material was black

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone taken their shirt back into store, after ordering online, for a refund/exchange?

Sorry to use this as an information channel, just the Retail side never answers the phone.

Thanks in advance
I posted back for exchange from XL to Large took about three weeks.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I recently bought the 1960 final shirt, thought it looked great and nice material but the sizing was really off so had to return it. The medium fitted fine around the waist but the shoulders were massive - the shoulder/arm seam must have been two inches down my arm - it would fit someone of Adama's build! Not relevant to the new retro shirts, or modern replica kit, but just a warning if you go for the 60s one.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score

Why put the shield? Because that's our actual former crest, and was the one on the original version of the shirt...:nomouth:

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score

I’m a big fan of the stand alone Wolfhead. But then again, the original 79/80 Umbro kit was my first kit.

I’ve noticed the club have started to use the Wolfhead without the hexagon on various social media posts lately. It looks great. I wonder if they are ‘road testing’ it before bringing it back as the official badge.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really annoys me that the Bukta logo is bigger than the original and slightly diagonal. Messing with my football shirt ocd. Decent looking though. Oh and the blue is too light.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
No I know that, I had the shirt!

I meant why in the first place, not why now

I guess it was an attempt to make the Wolfhead look more like a traditional football club badge. I never liked that shield and scroll - it felt too cliched.
But don’t get me started on that awful 90s FC monstrosity.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess it was an attempt to make the Wolfhead look more like a traditional football club badge. I never liked that shield and scroll - it felt too cliched.
But don’t get me started on that awful 90s FC monstrosity.
I quite liked that at the time and have a period t-shirt featuring it on my clothes rack drying now... Worn before the temperatures dipped....

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the stand alone Wolfhead. But then again, the original 79/80 Umbro kit was my first kit.

I’ve noticed the club have started to use the Wolfhead without the hexagon on various social media posts lately. It looks great. I wonder if they are ‘road testing’ it before bringing it back as the official badge.
I noticed that too about just using the standalone wolf head, especially on media streams on a matchday.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Really annoys me that the Bukta logo is bigger than the original and slightly diagonal. Messing with my football shirt ocd. Decent looking though. Oh and the blue is too light.
The Bukta logo was bigger on the players shirts than the replicas sold back in the day so for me it actually looks better!

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score

I think the idea of the wolf in the shield was because we were "new" wolves and "on the up" so they tried something new with the badge. Having being taken over in 86 the first new kit from the new owners was the spall/straw which despite being rightly iconic now was obviously a rush job, my school team had exactly the same template in different colours form spall. So when the first scoreline kit was introduced with more attention to detail ( gold piping on shorts etc) the new shield badge also looked really nice - I loved it! It was slightly different though with a diagonal line behind the head and contrasting white and gold colours. This changed to a plain background on the introduction of the second scoreline/bukta kits probably because we didn't have a white kit anymore.

Back
Top Bottom