Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

BOLY

G

German Wolf

Because I said I kept reading 6 weeks... which was indeed factual as it’s been written. I answered a question with a legitimate answer. No issue they’re whatsoever. Go have a mince pie grumpy :p

Sorry to interrupt but something is not 'factual' because it is written.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If our beloved manager doesn't want any news getting out, one way or the other, then that's how it should be I think.
As frustrating as I know it is for everyone, Nuno can be trusted emphatically to do what's best for Wolves.

Besides, with clubs starting to apply tactics that prevent us from playing our way, this could be just the thing we need to fool their managers' game plans.

Last edited:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt but something is not 'factual' because it is written.
As factual that it ‘was’ written. That’s all I alluded to that I had read it which was indeed a fact... ;)

I didn’t say what I read was correct just that I’d read it. Keep up

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all know that Mikey's first question to Nuno in his pre-match videos every week is "how is everybody" so we can expect an answer then. Guessing it will be published tomorrow?

Zigwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Still on cloud nine from the game - But I wondered what ‘went wrong’ for Bristol City’s goal - Reid had so much time and space - And I’m afraid it was down to poor defending from Big Willy - But - He is the man who nicks the ball back twice in the build up to both our goals - Well played son !
What a player, what a team, what a manager. Incredible

D

Deleted member 4152

Still on cloud nine from the game - But I wondered what ‘went wrong’ for Bristol City’s goal - Reid had so much time and space - And I’m afraid it was down to poor defending from Big Willy - But - He is the man who nicks the ball back twice in the build up to both our goals - Well played son !

If we had scored that we would be going on about it for weeks.

It was a good goal. **** happens

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Was Douglas and coady rather than boly

T

that bloke there

This is the sort of thing that keeps my feet firmly on the floor when folk are crowing about a cakewalk to the title

Lots of twists and turns yet
The story seems unlikely though, apart from the bit about us buying early, which does look plausible.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just a ploy so we buy him now instead of end of season.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Porto want a French Defender that will probably replace the space Boly has left behind in their squad.

So to do that they'll recall Boly to sell him, recalling him from a club that wants him permanently and has an option buy?

Hmm, I smell desperation from Porto that they need cash, not only shall we get Boly, but a cheeky bid for Tiquinho on top maybe?

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Troyes - who's record signing is €1.8m, and they are involved in a relegation scrap... it's the British equivalent of signing for (nobody that worse off in the PL, maybe Hudders in a month's time)..... Barnsley?

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bristol had an extra player.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I thought it was actually down to Saiss that Reid found himself in so much space. Instead of covering the space, Saiss came across and committed to the tackle as Reid laid it off, which took both Saiss and the player tracking with Reid out of the game. We were then stretched and Reid was open and untracked from deep.

Prior to that, it was a poor pass into Douglas which put him under pressure and it was a poor touch from Douglas down the line. Whoever played the initial pass, Douglas and Saiss get the blame for that goal from me, not Willy Boly.

It was the first time either of Neves or Saiss failed to cover the space in front of the back four and we ended up stretched. We were looking to press and counter more at the start of the second half, which was probably down to Nuno’s instruction; so it was a bit of a rush of blood from Saiss to win the ball back quickly after we lost it.

1965Wolf

Amazing the different views on Bristol's goal. My view is that Douglas gave the ball away cheaply just inside their half. They then exploited the space behind him which meant that both Boly and Coady were pulled out of position.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing the different views on Bristol's goal. My view is that Douglas gave the ball away cheaply just inside their half. They then exploited the space behind him which meant that both Boly and Coady were pulled out of position.

Correct. And if you watch it, Douglas (as marvellous as he is) does not react particularly quickly and get back into position

D

Deleted member 4453

no idea.
heard a rumour his wife was unsettled though.
Probably bull but you never know

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
no idea.
heard a rumour his wife was unsettled though.
Probably bull but you never know
Yes I read the same. It was on an attachment as part of something like 'Football News Now'.
Family situation and nothing to do with him being unhappy at the club.
Let's hope that the situation changes and he signs during this window.

S

SavageWolf

Yes I read the same. It was on an attachment as part of something like 'Football News Now'.
Family situation and nothing to do with him being unhappy at the club.
Let's hope that the situation changes and he signs during this window.
Why would his wife not like Wolverhampton!?
No different to France, we've got snails and frogs here too, the weather is the same and it's hard to understand what people are saying, she should feel more at home here than in Portugal. No pleasing some people!!
Anyway for our sake let's hope he's got big balls to go with the big willy and he stands his ground

Back
Top Bottom