Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

BOLY

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
He is having a laugh.

Dicking it like it's nobody's business in truth.

D

Deleted member 5276

I love Boly buy Got to be honest (going against the grain here) I thought he got away with a couple of mistakes today from overplaying it
I agree with this. I don't know if it's complacency or over confidence but when he dithers on the ball it certainly gives the opposition an opportunity and at a higher level that cannot happen.

His distribution was a little off tonight when he played it long and he lost a couple of headers but he always had the answer to anything Wednesday threw at him tonight. IMO, he's a good player but not as great as some folks are making out.

D

Deleted member 4152

I love Boly buy Got to be honest (going against the grain here) I thought he got away with a couple of mistakes today from overplaying it
That’s what you are gonna get tho to be fair. Nuno wants them to play this way (on the floor, from the back) so you are going to get a few heart in the mouth moments over a season.

B

Boswell

Which is why...

runs so true.

Rumour has it Donald Trump wants to know where we got our wall from.
A fair point, I think it's partly due to the way we play out so much,can lead the whole team into trouble sometimes

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Different gravy Big Willy. Far too good for the Champ so can understand his confidence in over-playing.

Comfortably our best CB since Lescott.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is a class act. Top, top player. Very important player for us. Love the big fella.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His distribution has been poor in the last few games but defensively he has been top drawer

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never seen a more relaxed and laid back player when on the ball. He must have so much confidence in his own ability.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady aswell, literally nothing gets through him, he stops almost everything

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Since he came back from injury at Norwich, we've played 8 games, won 7 and drawn 1, conceded 2 goals, kept 6 clean sheets.

R

reanswolf

He was superb last night, considering he was so involved, he barely put a foot wrong.
I thought his distribution and control were very good, no panicking,

In days gone by we would have lost that 3-1.

If anything our CM still concerns me, undoubted passing quality but little pace. Had to soak up a lot pressure because of that in my opinion.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He was superb last night, considering he was so involved, he barely put a foot wrong.

If anything our CM still concerns me, undoubted passing quality but little pace. Had to soak up a lot pressure because of that in my opinion.
Geoff Thomas would be a revelation in our current set up

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best Wolves defender I’ve ever seen. Nice lad as well. On a completely different level to any other defender in the League. I look across at Villa and just **** myself laughing at their great hope John Terry. Not fit to lace Bolys boots.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He relaxed about being tackled or misplaced passes, as he knows he will just win it back.

Last weekend we had 3 of top 5 passers in Chump, and Boly was one of them. Ruby Roman other two.

M

merseawolf

I think N'Diaye will be getting some gametime over Xmas. I think alongside Neves gives us a bit more in some games. Millwall and Ipswich i see a bit of rotation in CM.

Ebbo

Reaction score
On the way out my mate said Willy Boly plays like a football coach dad playing in a training game with his U10's team. Too easy for him. Bigger and stronger, too skilful for them, with too much know how!!

My mate said it after the Fulham game.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boly has been great

Can someone present the stats for Bennett please . Sure we have only conceded about 3 goals when he’s played

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is the difference I don' think we would have kept clean sheets at Birmingham or last night without him. He is msn maintain with a silky touch. Get him signed ASAP easily a Prem quality CB.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Can you imagine him, Richards and Lescott in a back 3 ;)

He has the potential to be the best we’ve had since Lescott.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Boly has been great

Can someone present the stats for Bennett please . Sure we have only conceded about 3 goals when he’s played

Looks like we've conceded 4 goals in the 13 games he's played, but one of those was when he came off the bench at Hull when we'd already conceded in the first half. So you could well be right with 3!

E

Essex Wolf

Whilst Jota and Neves etc often get the plaudits, and rightly so at times, Boly is a top quality player who reads the game well. He must be quite a daunting figure to play against. Most central defenders are big as regards height but he is a very powerful looking player as well.

Charlie176

Groupie
Reaction score
Agree,the most accomplished defender I have ever seen in a Wolves shirt,this guy has got the lot and maybe doesn't get the plaudits he should,makes us impregnable on set pieces also which is where we have failed miserably over the last 10 year +
A mixture of all the best bits of Lescott and Dean Richards.

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WE HAVE TO SIGN HIM.

Best defender I’ve ever seen in a Wolves shirt.

He walks around the pitch and makes the whole team look safe.

My favourite player.

Back
Top Bottom