Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Women - News and Info

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
It’s worth remembering that only super league is fully professional

Reaction score
It’s an interesting question. I’m sure the set up is completely different but we did sign some very good players considering the league we are in
I think Coventry United Ladies wen't full time an we picked up some of their squad who wanted to stay part time for varrious reasons.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done to the Ladies, weren’t they a goal down early on? They are scoring for fun at the moment.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is it with Burnley?? Affects even the women's team.

Back in the 90's and 00's, wasn't it the other way around? Seem to remember we nearly always beat them then.

Yeah we were there bogey team up until Dyche took over, since then they've pretty much dominated things

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how the women's leagues were originally set up please? The WSL has Reading and Birmingham in it but Liverpool and us don't figure? Thanks

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how the women's leagues were originally set up please? The WSL has Reading and Birmingham in it but Liverpool and us don't figure? Thanks
There are premier league and championship and then league 1 and 2 equivalents
Only the top league are fully professional. These are the games you see promoted on sky
Wolves are in the league below the championship. I’m not sure which League Liverpool ladies are in.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are premier league and championship and then league 1 and 2 equivalents
Only the top league are fully professional. These are the games you see promoted on sky
Wolves are in the league below the championship. I’m not sure which League Liverpool ladies are in.
So if we win our league will we will be promoted to the WSL?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is a lot of money to be made in the next few years. This could be a nice ittle earner with sky increasing the prize fund.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think they made half of it up as they went along. Seem to remember Doncaster Belles were cast adrift and replaced with Man City even though the Belles had been a top team for a long while. Then recently Man Utd were parachuted in from nowhere just because it was Man Utd!!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our FA Cup game yesterday was postponed due to the weather - if we beat Nottingham Forest, we will take on Stoke City or Norwich City away in Round 3.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I coach girls football and at the younger ages there is some absolutely brilliant talent.
The technical ability of some of them is mind boggling and ****s on anything I could do at their age and frankly is way ahead of mens professional football when I was young. Not in terms of strength and power, but technically is fantastic.
Fast forward 20 years I think women’s football will be much bigger.

Back
Top Bottom