Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Tottenham comms thread.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Air Nori should have done much better, a good block, but for me he shouldn’t have had a sniff to get that block in.. it was a great opportunity
Should struck it first time don’t get players that can do that anymore

Get doc, sarabia, silva and bouby on we need energy

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Started poorly, but probably the better team for most of the half, created more chances anyway. Main difference Spurs were clinical when they got their chance ours have been a bit scrappy, we need to be more Percy and clinical in and around the box, overall play we deserve a goal at leat

Last edited:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re ball control is better than ours

They are like the opposite of us. They get better and look sharper the closer to our goal they get. While the closer we get to the Spurs goal, the more we look completely clueless. We seem to slow down to think about things, if you can't keep the move flowing, then defences only take a second or two to reorganise.

And their goal..deja vu. Haven't we conceded very similar goals, several times?

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be tempted to take a defender off for Sasa. His hold up and link up play with Hwang, Cunha and Bellegarde running off him I feel would work well.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Again we don't need 5 at back.

The counter is on so much but our wing backs are far too deep to make playing in behind the high full back any use.

On top of that everything is soooo slow and laboured.
I don’t think we are playing 5 at the back.. Toti is left back and Ait Nori is left midfield.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh for a striker. And we can take a few lessons from their passing game. They string passes together; we can't do 2. Still think we can turn this around.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been pretty good since the goal tbf
If only we had someone who can actually cross a good ball
Think we need Doyle on after the hour just for his passing ability and set pieces

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Come on Wolves try and get something from this game and go into the international break on a positive note.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very poor start.

very poor in the final third. Should at least be level.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Competitive but I will repeat it til the cows come home,we lack a proper striker
An awful slow start
Tottenham get every slight contact foul
Our corner delivery is once again woeful
Will maintain that the way we setup was very smalltime and negative. Once we came out and started playing a bit, we more than held our own and even had the better of it.

Clipboard

Reaction score
Lol. Spurs goal in the first 20 seconds of the second half incoming...Let's hope not. Played well first half I thought overall.
Been in that game for most of that first half, so on the basis of previous performances. Disasterclass and half incomin

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even first half with some sloppy play by both teams. Spurs just about deserve the lead for a well worked goal. We need to sharpen up in the final third as we have been good at winning the ball in the midfield.

A word for Johnson. He’s a good player but a little cheating ****. Can’t stand him.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will be 2 down by 60th minute and continue battering them. We so lack a striker.
We've got a quality one in Sasa but he isn't ready to play 90 mins yet. Need midfielders to gamble and get into the box.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will be 2 down by 60th minute and continue battering them. We so lack a striker.
This is the worry, they've almost caught us a few times on the break. Difference is, they'll take their chance, we probably won't.

Points here for the taking though, just need better decision making and quality in the final third.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t lie, I wanted 5-3-2with this group so I can’t complain. Should‘ve worked better, should be at least 0-0.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In what aspect is he playing really well?

I agree with the second half of your statement. He’s been wasteful and slow in possession. Tottenham don’t see him as a threat so he’s given plenty of space. They’re almost daring us to play him on a long diagonal. At that point the most likely outcomes are a poor first touch out of bounds, or a poor cross that doesn’t beat the first defender.
He’s causing them problems, defending well and is always an outlet.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The counter is on so much but our wing backs are far too deep to make playing in behind the high full back any use.

Is this copied and pasted from every other game this season so far?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I laugh when Cunha gets upset for others taking bad shots.

The amount of chances that he misses badly isn't a small number....

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Again, that nonsense, a) we are playing well and it suits our squad and b) our wing backs are definitely playing high and c) I reckon it’s been quite a high paced game

Back
Top Bottom