Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Tottenham comms thread.

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe all the negative ****s on here should do something else on match day.

A friend who is a Spurs fan said it was a thoroughly deserved win, I haven't seen game just this neg thread as usual.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe all the negative ****s on here should do something else on match day.

A friend who is a Spurs fan said it was a thoroughly deserved win, I haven't seen game just this neg thread as usual.
Agreed mate. A lot of folk should leave the moaning till the end.

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Props to the support at The Mol today ... "Premier League, corrupt as #@$%" loud and clear on the telly for a good 30 seconds in between our goals, when the referee seemed to be trying to carry Spurs over the goal line to at least a point. Plus, giving Johnson dog's abuse all day long, hadn't even realized he's left NF until he scored early today. It all felt very ... cleansing,

After all Wolves have been through this season to date, what a fantastic and deserved result.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I simply can’t believe it. The only 2 games I haven’t watched for ages, Man City and Spurs. I might have to consider never watching again. What a result, can’t wait for MoD.:)

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Props to the support at The Mol today ... "Premier League, corrupt as #@$%" loud and clear on the telly for a good 30 seconds in between our goals, when the referee seemed to be trying to carry Spurs over the goal line to at least a point. Plus, giving Johnson dog's abuse all day long, hadn't even realized he's left NF until he scored early today. It all felt very ... cleansing,

After all Wolves have been through this season to date, what a fantastic and deserved result.
For what it's worth, I thought the ref had a really good game.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I thought the ref had a really good game.
Mostly good but lost his head a bit towards the end. And how he didn’t book Hojberg when he saw him dive so blatantly is beyond me. Have they changed the rules around diving or something?

Back
Top Bottom