Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Everton Prediction Thread

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 3 - 0 Everton. Cor wait now.

W

wolveshunt

If Jagielka and Keane are their starting CBs come saturday then I predict we win 3-2. They are strong in attack with pace but their defenders are dire. I'm praying they don't bring any CBs in.

Reactions: Ian

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A difficult opening game, but I think we might just edge it 2 - 1.

cannockwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The wi-fi on Brittany Ferries is very good and they'll have tvs with Sky Sports in the bars so you'll be updated on all our goals!
I've got to hope that new Cross hospital's wifi is up to the task for streaming as I'll still be in there after my ileostomy surgery Tuesday

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 3 v Everton 2.

We go 2-0 up in first half..... Everton peg it back to 2-2, then Bennett scores the winner in stoppage time :)

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've got to hope that new Cross hospital's wifi is up to the task for streaming as I'll still be in there after my ileostomy surgery Tuesday

That's a bummer bro :D... all the best with the surgery and recovery

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 3 Everton 2
Topsy turvy classic with Wolves coming from behind to win it.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Same team as today, I will go with 1-1. A few class additions and we may sneak the win.

Sadly, I will be on a ferry to Brittany, just hoping the on-board Wi-Fi has improved enough to keep me updated!
It's terrible. Go sit in the Driver's Lounge and pretend to be a moody French trucker*, it is best there.

2-1 Wolves win.

* sets up punchline, who's going to deliver?

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

There was no Wi-Fi last time I was in new cross have to make sure you have plenty data on your phone

R

reanswolf

Can't wait for next Saturday, I always hate preseason friendlies, just no edge to them.
Hopefully and expectedly it will be bouncing.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 1-2 Everton.

Walking the championship is so different to who we’ll be facing now. They will be well up for this, new manager, new signings etc and they’ve spent a lot pulling that together.

A great game, we’ll show we can compete though but lose a tight game

BN1Wolves

Reaction score
Wolves 1-2 Everton.

Walking the championship is so different to who we’ll be facing now. They will be well up for this, new manager, new signings etc and they’ve spent a lot pulling that together.

A great game, we’ll show we can compete though but lose a tight game
Everton fans not confident at all and quite a few aknowledge our team and are expecting a whacking. Keane seems to be getting most of the criticisms.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their defence must be poor. We have to hit them hard from the off.
They know we are a good side and respect that. It's nice to know

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1-1 Neves scoring with flicked over-head bicycle kick from halfway line.

old gold barmy army

Reaction score
This thread was going so well, only one dissenting opinion, then bang, some grumpy buggers got out of bed on the wrong side this morning and several negative results have been predicted. Well I'm going 2 - 1 WOLVES.!!!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't wait for next Saturday, I always hate preseason friendlies, just no edge to them.
Hopefully and expectedly it will be bouncing.

5-30 kick off so should be good, though will still be light - our best atmospheres last season were against villa and Sheff Utd at this time kick off

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Everton have got it together at all under Silva so far. Good time to play them.
Wolves 2 Everton 0

cannockwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
might be better off on 4g and a sky go log in

Ive got both but it's on bt so need to find alternatives ;)

There was no Wi-Fi last time I was in new cross have to make sure you have plenty data on your phone

Ive been in plenty over the last 2 years and there is pretty good wifi now but I've never tried streaming on it, I'll have a fresh month of data though so a hotspot, a laptop and noise cancelling headphones to the rescue, fingers crossed. :)

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting game to start with against a team which traditionally does well in this league. If we can win this it will lay a marker for future expectations, lose it and doubts will be rife on here. A draw and it's a steady start with cautious optimism.
Whatever, 3pts would be good.

W

Wolfgang Wolf

Judging by the text that my daughter's partners dad, who is a rank evertonian , has sent me the scousers aren't confident.
he's congratulated me on our first three points of the season !

D

Deleted member 5910

Predicting the first game back in the Premier League is always tough. Everton have been dreadful in pre-season, conceding 10 goals in their last three. You've got to be confident of a Wolves win. 2-1.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 Wolves - like us, Everton have a good number of new faces but they need to both gel and since the 22-0 win v ATV Irdning, they haven't claimed victory.

1st game back in 6 years and it being at Molineux will be the big advantage, with hopefully 30k+in the house and a bouncing home.

See you all there!

Back
Top Bottom