Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Everton Prediction Thread

M

MonkeySpanner

Heart:
Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-0 Everton

Head:
Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Everton

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 each at FT. Everton to score first and lead at half time.
Emergency pampers air dropped into the centre circle causing a mad rush of supporters from the stands.

Watch out for josh then,as he will have a big black bin liner with him.:D

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2-0 to the boys in collegiate gold

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
2-1

Loosing at halftime. Second half the cowshed raise the roof and see us home :D

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 Wolves - like us, Everton have a good number of new faces but they need to both gel and since the 22-0 win v ATV Irdning, they haven't claimed victory.

1st game back in 6 years and it being at Molineux will be the big advantage, with hopefully 30k+in the house and a bouncing home.

See you all there!

Are you going to shake hands with everyone.:p

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The local rag, Liverpool Echo, gives cause for Wolves optimism, as says about Everton:-

The story of Marco Silva's first summer as Everton boss

"A handful have impressed, plenty of others haven't...The players been receptive to methods and ideas, although - as has been clear - haven't yet been able to fully implement what he wants....Maybe a number of them aren't capable....but pre-season has also served to highlight the scale of their task that they face and the need to do as much business as possible before Thursday."

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Now all the transfer window malarkey is over for a few months we can concentrate on the football 2 more sleeps. Come on me babbies
2-1 Wolves Neves and Costa

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1

See a cagey affair. We are going to struggle for goals in my opinion.

For that reason alone I think we’ll finish in the bottom half but hopefully well clear of 17th

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 and 9th on the season (in response to waggies rather pessimistic thoughts);)

D

Deleted member 4453

Where's the random poll that was at the top of the page?
People used to spam the 9-0 option...?

LL57SB

Groupie
Reaction score
Think we will have a massive wake up call hopecim wring
0-4

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to say we'll get a comfortable 2/3-0 win and play them off the park, I think it'll be 1-1 with the good stuff coming in fits and starts and a significant period (15mins or more) under the cosh.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 to us. Hopefully Everton still sorting themselves out.

D

Deleted member 3751

1-1

See a cagey affair. We are going to struggle for goals in my opinion.

For that reason alone I think we’ll finish in the bottom half but hopefully well clear of 17th
You always say we'll struggle for goals, I'm intrigued, not as to why, but what you think would be a solid number of goals scored for the team over the course of the season?

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have to go for them from the off their defence is poorish.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
I see this as a good opportunity to get a good result in early, the massive turnover in playing staff and the lack of time to get anything to come together well enough should work for us.

They’ll be in disarray mentally, getting the pack in hard amongst them then can only make it a real sticky situation for the Toffees to deal with.

3 – 1.

Last edited:

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 Wolves, with Shearer and Line-aker noshing each other off over how astoundingly brilliant we are! :)

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 for me. Boly from a corner and we dominate but concede late. Good performance and we take heart

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You always say we'll struggle for goals, I'm intrigued, not as to why, but what you think would be a solid number of goals scored for the team over the course of the season?

It’s just my feeling A ... a sense of foreboding! I hope to be happily surprised by events as they unfold!
I’m sure you’re the same ...

D

Deleted member 3751

It’s just my feeling A ... a sense of foreboding! I hope to be happily surprised by events as they unfold!
I’m sure you’re the same ...
I do. I think we're able to get 50+ goals though across the team which will be more than enough for a pretty comfortable season, I'm not sure whether you think we'll get a lot less than that or are just worried that we don't have a 20 a season player and therefore will struggle

Back
Top Bottom