Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Everton Prediction Thread

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will go Wolves 2 Everton 1

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1 each at FT. Everton to score first and lead at half time.
Emergency pampers air dropped into the centre circle causing a mad rush of supporters from the stands.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton genuinely have one of the worst defences in the league as shown by their awful preseason.

If they don't sort that out we'll win by at least two goals

2-0 Wolves

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A loss and the first meltdown of the season.

Wswolf

Reaction score
Im basing my assessment on what ive seen preseason and the opposition we are facing next week. Everton have scored some goals and do possess a good attack but they have also struggled at the back.

Im still being positive and predicting a win.

Reactions: Ian

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends on who our back 3 is. New CB/Bennett should start. Can't be Saiss. Can see an opening day draw, 1-1.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strong, powerful, lay down the market.

Wolves 2 - 0 Everton

Let’s ****ing do this!

C

Calufur

Im basing my assessment on what ive seen preseason and the opposition we are facing next week. Everton have scored some goals and do possess a good attack but they have also struggled at the back.

Im still being positive and predicting a win.
Well if you base your assessment on pre-seasons, we lost to Shrewsbury last year.

We're just a **** League One side!

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On today's evidence I can see us conceding so I'll go for a score draw.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
2-2. Think we’ll look good going forward. Slightly worried about pace (Lookman, Walcott, Richarlison) and defending set-pieces.

Can’t bloody wait!

W

Will Wolf

I think Bennett or a new CB will start so will be more like our second half performance. The players should be up for this - 2-0 Wolves

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have been dire pre-season.
3-1 to the Wolves.

"And here he is, Wolves' newest 20-goal sensation, the Mexican Kid, Raul Jiménez":

hinesbeans

Groupie
Reaction score
Same team as today, I will go with 1-1. A few class additions and we may sneak the win.

Sadly, I will be on a ferry to Brittany, just hoping the on-board Wi-Fi has improved enough to keep me updated!

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Same team as today, I will go with 1-1. A few class additions and we may sneak the win.

Sadly, I will be on a ferry to Brittany, just hoping the on-board Wi-Fi has improved enough to keep me updated!
The wi-fi on Brittany Ferries is very good and they'll have tvs with Sky Sports in the bars so you'll be updated on all our goals!

hinesbeans

Groupie
Reaction score
The wi-fi on Brittany Ferries is very good and they'll have tvs with Sky Sports in the bars so you'll be updated on all our goals!

It was a bit mixed on the two occasions I went over last year on Armorique. If I can sneak away from the other half and our 5 girls, I'll be in the bar watching sky!! :tearsofjoy:

Wswolf

Reaction score
Well if you base your assessment on pre-seasons, we lost to Shrewsbury last year.

We're just a **** League One side!
Well shrewsbury kicked us off the park and won last season, what happened vs cardiff they kicked us off the park and won so you can to some degree assess how you will do at the start of the season from your preseason.

Back
Top Bottom