Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves V Brighton

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both on-street and multistorey car parking in the city centre are really expensive. On-street car parking is limited to a maximum of four hours and in some areas a maximum of two. Probably the cheapest multistorey is the London Road one in Providence Place (BN1 4GE), which is near Preston Circus (some decent drinking establishments here). You get 9 hours parking for £8. For longer than 9 hours it jumps to £15. Preston Circus is not central but lies on London Road which is a shopping area that includes major bus routes (you need to walk down London Road to Aldi to catch buses that are heading out of town and in the direction of Falmer). Bus travel is free with your match ticket.

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
Leaving for Brighton about 8:00 am tomorrow, hopefully M25 wont be to bad:eek: Looking forward to this game.
If anyone has a spare ticket for Arsenal I'll gladly buy it off you tomorrow..............please PM me

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It’s Maaaaaaaaaaaaatchdaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Very excited. First time at an away game on my own since Blues away last year, would take another scrappy 1-0 win!

D

Deleted member 4453

Good luck for all those travelling by train (or bus).

Don't think I could do with the uncertainty.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s Maaaaaaaaaaaaatchdaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Very excited. First time at an away game on my own since Blues away last year, would take another scrappy 1-0 win!

Off on my own as well. First one alone since we beat QPR away on a Thursday night a few years back. It was so cold I wore pyjamas under my clothes :D

Dave Edwards and Helder Costa gave us the 2-1 win that night. Would take the same result all day. Come on me babbies.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My gran was born in Brighton

I remember when Brighton got to the FA Cup final in 83 I was all excited for my gran and went over to tell her the news.

she didn't give a monkey's bless her soul

Hope wolves smash em

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Long drive today. Hope the traffic is kind to us all. Come on you Wolves.
Safe trip to all! It’s a long old trip from here in the Black Country so I dread to think what time our Northern fans have set off!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Full English in Oak Lane Cafe (cracking cafe if anyone down Dagenham way), bus to Barking and onwards to Blackfriars and Brighton.

Can’t wait.

W

wanderer24

I’m in Wolves till about 8.30 if anybody wants a lift to Brighton

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Safe trip all its a long trip always stayed over in Brighton back in the day. Sing loud and proud like always and bring back home 3 points back to Wolvo.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't wait for this, hoping for a good win, won't be easy against a decent Brighton though! UTW!!!

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have a spare for Brighton, if anyone's still looking for a ticket, face value and it's yours.

Thank you Jason - ticket arrived this morning... looking forward to this one massively. First visit to Amex (although I've seen Wolves play Brighton both at the Mol and at their old Withdean ****hole where you were miles away from the pitch). Never seen us lose against the Seagulls - hope to keep that record going today!

For anyone who hasn't set off on their journey yet - be prepared for it to be COLD! Feels like winter here in Sussex this morning, even though the sun's shining.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just at London Bridge. Put the wrong bloody jacket on again

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just at London Bridge. Put the wrong bloody jacket on again
You on the 9:29? Saying that, going Burgess Hill for a swift few with the Wednesfield lads.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wrap up well if you are going today. The weather has turned a bit nippy.

If Adama starts I hope he takes his chance. At the moment he is seen as an impact sub, but I think he could be a regular starter and game winner.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, Adama for Jota. Interesting, most would have thought Cav would have been next off the rank.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get in! Come on Adama this is your chance to prove yourself to the doubters.

Big pressure on him. I'm fairly confident if Nuno thinks he can do it he is ready.

Be interesting to see which side he plays on.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves, where are you in Burgess Hill?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wrap up well if you are going today. The weather has turned a bit nippy.

If Adama starts I hope he takes his chance. At the moment he is seen as an impact sub, but I think he could be a regular starter and game winner.

He is probably a bit more explosive than our other wide players, so he can probably be fairly anonymous and still come up with something.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You on the 9:29? Saying that, going Burgess Hill for a swift few with the Wednesfield lads.

I got on at 10.35 at London Bridge. On the rail replacement bus now.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't think I have it in me to stay awake tonight to watch this game!

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
DqhBImFWoAAUuv7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom