Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves V Brighton

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
News released on when tickets are on sale. Wolves site has crashed so unsure if this was in error.
Definitely up for this one
ຮς๏ŧŧ on Twitter

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton Vs Wolves (the Away fixture)

Currently, the ticket web site only has the following dates (on my mobile - other sales dates currently unavailable "Server Error"):
GOLD AST - on sale 29/9/18 - 09.00
SILVER AST - on sale 3/10/18 - 10.00

Total Allocation: 3011

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
What date are the points frozen for this one? Says 14th Sept on web but that can’t be right as no one would have 1050 then!!!

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
What date are the points frozen for this one? Says 14th Sept on web but that can’t be right as no one would have 1050 then!!!
28th Sept
Villareal - Sheff Wed - WHU - Man U - Leicester x2 so 1060 poss

W

we8wba

I don’t understand what is so complex to understand about our loyalty points...

Villarreal
Any cup game home or away
And away premier game

Equates to 10 loyalty points

Loyalty points are only added on to your tally POST match of purchase ie Crystal Palace aren’t added on yet until fulltime of that game

There is no such thing as frozen points at this stagw

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another game where I could do with a couple of tickets if nobody is going. Another local one for me

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score

Villarreal
And away premier game

Loyalty points are only added on to your tally POST match of purchase ie Crystal Palace aren’t added on yet until fulltime of that game

All true WE8 except for your final point about freezing the points, if you read the last line on the information from Wolves about when you can buy tickets they freeze the points at a set day for each match

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Brighton. Going to be a great weekend!

D

Deleted member 4453

Well done Wolves for moving the sale date for first tier loyalty points.

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Villarreal
And away premier game

I only asked as it said points frozen on wolves site from 14th September at first (changed now) so no need to have a pop especially when you are wrong re frozen points!!!

Last edited:

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be looking for two for me and my old man so if anyone can't make it but wants the points, give me a shout please!

dennison11

Reaction score
Just to make people aware, there is going to be no direct trains from London Victoria to Brighton that weekend. Plan accordingly people

W

we8wba

I only asked as it said points frozen on wolves site from 14th September at first (changed now) so no need to have a pop especially when you are wrong re frozen points!!!

Where are points frozen then? If I’m wrong

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Where are points frozen then? If I’m wrong
They get frozen on a certain date for buying away tickets.... eg it’s today for Brighton so everyone knows what date they can buy on what total. Palace will be played before Brighton goes on sale to non away ST but those points only come into effect for Arsenal...

W

we8wba

They get frozen on a certain date for buying tickets.... eg it’s today for Brighton so everyone knows what date they can buy on what total..

Loyalty points?

Strange as palace ones I bought following Utd game when points uploaded

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Loyalty points?

Strange as palace ones I bought following Utd game when points uploaded
The United game points would have uploaded but they froze points for Palace on 14th September so it was only what you had at that date that counted for Palace. It says on the ticket page but was wrong for Brighton originally hence my original question!

N

Northamptonwolf

Staying down for the weekend. Lots of good pub choices

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've already got my ticket. :D

Just a tip for you: My Spurs pal was in Row C last weekend and got soaked. Mine's in Row K and he thought I'd be OK if it rained.

Yes I know because I went last few times when we’ve taken below 1000 there. I live in south and go to 100% home games, 50% away games

Now looks like I won’t get a ticket because I’m having to beg them off away season ticket holders or others buying fur loyalty points but selling on

So they get more loyalty points and I get none

Happily would have bought an away season ticket by the way

Frustrating. Suppose I’ll have to wait until we’re back down to under 1k

And yes I know, same for many others

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I know because I went last few times when we’ve taken below 1000 there. I live in south and go to 100% home games, 50% away games

Now looks like I won’t get a ticket because I’m having to beg them off away season ticket holders or others buying fur loyalty points but selling on

So they get more loyalty points and I get none

Happily would have bought an away season ticket by the way

Frustrating. Suppose I’ll have to wait until we’re back down to under 1k

And yes I know, same for many others

I went to 100% home games and 50% away games too. Silver ASTs were sold out before my points level but I've got 1030 and I think I'll be fine (just about) for Brighton. If you had gone to say 2 of our 3 away league games and 1 of the League cup games or Villareal you'd be on the same points as me. Points for Brighton were frozen yesterday so Palace wont count.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booked row AA Think it's front row.:oops: Seems to be a few Nordic fans knocking about as I was up ticket office.Jumping around so they are obviously happy.:D Heard a lad say he wanted a Watford ticket but was told it was sold out ? Don't know for sure.

Perhaps he wanted one in the south bank.

Last edited:

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booked mine and my lads tickets online bang on 9am
All seats in block S1D which is the more central/best block behind the goals Row A to E were already sold
Clearly taken out by the ticket office.

B

BigBadWolf

Me and the old man can’t make this one unfortunately. So x2 adult cat supporter numbers available if needed. 1050 points currently, will be 1060 following the Palace game.

PM if interested.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booked row AA Think it's front row.:oops: Seems to be a few Nordic fans knocking about as I was up ticket office.Jumping around so they are obviously happy.:D Heard a lad say he wanted a Watford ticket but was told it was sold out ? Don't know for sure.

Perhaps he wanted one in the south bank.
Row AA is the very back row, the one above Row Z. I was in AA for the relegation game in 2013 and it's a decent view, not too high above pitch level.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great I couldn't remember what seat I had in 2013 and I was too ****ed to care.:D

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still after a couple of numbers for this for me and my old man if anyone can help us out? Drop me a PM if so! :)

Back
Top Bottom