Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves V Brighton

S

ShropshireLad

Just discovered from this site there are two Park and Ride locations but the bus route info will be useful to others.I've rung the club and because of concern about fees and have been told the parking is free and bus ride is free. If you are going to Lewes then you'll be fine.

Brighton and Hove Buses

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Im in london early doors so will suffer the slow train to brighton. Should get there at 11. Do we have free travel down to the ground. Heard a rumour we do.

SE_Wolves

Reaction score
Your match ticket covers travel from Haywards Heath onwards so only buy train ticket to Haywards Heath

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Posted this on the Brighton AWAY 27th October thread back in August - if you are parking the webpage booklet mentioned is worth it's weight in bits of old tree ;) :-
I'm driving & have the American Footie at Wembley the next day so I've been booking things early - Brighton do a useful fans info booklet for away fans - https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...away-fan-guide-201718-full-july17---final.pdf
- they recommend the 3 park & rides which are INCLUDED in the match ticket price, or use of the local trains which are also included free - that's my kind of club & a strong hint for Jeff & the boys ;)
Some local hotels are still relatively reasonably priced - I'm booked in the Downs Hotel which looks relatively rough but was only £49 - they also run a park & ride to the stadium but I don't really fancy being on a bus full of Brighton fans when we have stuffed them :D - so I'll give that an hours miss after getting the car out of the P&R - fish & chips on the front then back for a couple of pints before driving up to Wembley the next morning.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone got a spare number on 1040 I can use at all? Looking for one - drop me a DM please if you know of any.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your match ticket covers travel from Haywards Heath onwards so only buy train ticket to Haywards Heath

There is no point buying a ticket to Haywards Heath, as the line works that weekend mean no rail service between Gatwick or Three Bridges and Haywards Heath.

There will be a replacement bus service between both Three Bridges and Gatwick and all the stations south of there down to Brighton, but this will be very considerably slower than the journey time by train.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is the train route/time if it's the slow alternative?

dennison11

Reaction score
About 2 to 2 and a half hours from London. Goes via Horsham and Littlehampton

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A little heads up, sales are open this morning to anyone with 1040 points, even if you only got to 1040 points at the Palace game (ie. you were at 1030 on the official freeze date). It would seem Wolves IT can't handle the concepts of points totals being frozen on a previous date.

N

Nomadic Wolf

Wow that's a serious error on their side (especially with the demand this season) - thanks for the heads up. I'd have just waited until Friday.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always expected it to be honest. No way is the system clever enough to look at your points on a specific day. Rather it just checks if you have enough points at that moment. That's why they had to manually add / remove all of last year's points at the start of this season, rather than just telling the system to look at last year's points.

CVWolves

Reaction score
The fact this has nearly sold out so swiftly surprises me - although our away performances are something not to be missed so far this season (touch wood...)

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It worked for 1050 points on Monday when I got ours so always worth trying.

N

Nomadic Wolf

The fact this has nearly sold out so swiftly surprises me - although our away performances are something not to be missed so far this season (touch wood...)

If my memory serves me correctly it was you that I spoke to at the United match (and on the train back)! If not, there's no surprise, my memory isn't great haha...

CVWolves

Reaction score
If my memory serves me correctly it was you that I spoke to at the United match (and on the train back)! If not, there's no surprise, my memory isn't great haha...

Haha there we go! We're driving down to Brighton for this one cause of the mess the trains look but by the sounds of it see you at the game mate!

bigwolf

Reaction score
A little heads up, sales are open this morning to anyone with 1040 points, even if you only got to 1040 points at the Palace game (ie. you were at 1030 on the official freeze date). It would seem Wolves IT can't handle the concepts of points totals being frozen on a previous date.

They shouldn't release info that is wrong. As someone who has 1040 points I was told by ticket office that it would be Friday due to being frozen on 28th.

But knowing the circus that is the ticket office I logged on today to just check and oh what a surprise I could buy them.

36_Degrees

Groupie
Reaction score
To reiterate - if you have 1040 points you can currently buy tickets. Even if 10 of those points are from palace away (which wasn’t meant to be included yet)

Looks like there are about 35 left

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
For those driving, Brighton FC do a park and ride from a few locations. Ring the club to find out the best one for you whoever is coming from the North. I'm staying nearby that weekend so will go to one at the racecourse from where one leaves every 15 minutes from about 12:30 pm.
Any recommendations for staying over Saturday night ?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
To reiterate - if you have 1040 points you can currently buy tickets. Even if 10 of those points are from palace away (which wasn’t meant to be included yet)

Looks like there are about 35 left

I'd missed this freeze, not sure why they bothered?
I now seem to have 1060 having not gone to Palace, which I'm thinking already includes Brighton. How hard can it be?

B

Beergardenwolf

Only 23 left.
Got mine thanks to reading this thread
However the ticket office have ****ed up here and people should be (justifiably) upset that the points freeze they advised hasn’t happened.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booooo, we were hoping to get tickets but would have had to wait until Wednesday, it was always a long shot I suppose..

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
People still waiting for tickets in the post? I bought mine on 1050 (8th Oct) and haven't received them yet

B

Beergardenwolf

People still waiting for tickets in the post? I bought mine on 1050 (8th Oct) and haven't received them yet
Ordered mine on Thursday 11th and they arrived on Mon 15th, so as per post above I would give the ticket office a call.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score

Ordered on Wednesday 10th and arrived the following day.

I would call!

Booked hotel for Saturday night (Old Ship) and table at best fish restaurant I know (Regency).....buzzing!

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone travelling from London to this game know the quickest way to get down there and most importantly back? I HAVE to be back in the east end by 8:30pm or my balls are no longer!

Back
Top Bottom