Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

T

TheConcourse

Getting bored of saying “this is our worst performance since..”

But this is our worst performance since Burnley. Could be 5 or 6. Absolutely slapped beyond belief.

Coady - utter fraud. Leader? Miles out of his depth ability wise at this level - always has been. Bailed out by not being exposed which affects the whole team. Any time this guy is asked to do anything defensively he falls apart.

If you can’t get your players going for Newcastle, Burnley and Brighton then you’re done.

Gutted that we’re about to lose Neves in favour of building a team around a championship footballer who talks in cliches.

L78

Reaction score
Losing 3-0 at home to Brighton, tells you exactly where we are.
Ye in a false position all gone tits up month ago we was looking good for Europe but we look way way off anywhere near the European conference league

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That our fans are entitlement princesses with no sense of perspective or context? Jeff said a couple of years ago he was shocked how negative the fans were, even after a couple of 7th place finishes, it's never enough. Thankfully, Fosun are running the club, not those entitlement princesses.

Do you miss the annual "can we scrape 6th in the Championship play offs" that we used to have?
You really are living up to your moniker here. Stagnation is stagnation, regardless of the level. Without wholesale change this Summer, we will be looking down the table rather than up next season.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the betting on a season ticket price hike to! Superior product my backside.

And watch the fans not take it up without changes. Time to see how proactive we are after this **** show.

Leemack

Reaction score
Today was supposed to be my first game back after an operation then illness related to it. Couldn't make this one. Seems i dodged the bullet.

I will renew no issue but jesus Christ we have been bad. I'm glad the stream is in and out. Managed to miss the 3rd goal :(

Terrible day at the office

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You really are living up to your moniker here. Stagnation is stagnation, regardless of the level.

Bayern Munich are in total stagnation then. Same position every season for 10 seasons now.

For us, 13th to 8th looks like improvement?

What I can't stand is this "We aren't top 6 so SACK EVERYONE!!!!!! (apart from Fabio because he runs around a lot)"

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously this is me speaking in the heat of the moment, but Bruno and his staff need sacking on the spot, in the centre circle at the final whistle.

I'm kind of joking.

I'm not. **** them off now.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why are some of you surprised? I have been out with the kids, took a quick look but without being shocked gone back outside. Same old. Look at the amount of goals we have scored!

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I missed the first half unfortunately. Did he actually start with donks and Hwang on the wings? I was afraid that would be the case when I saw the team sheet but I didn’t really believe anyone would do it more than once in a season

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May aswell delete my series link for Match Of The Day as its doubtful I'll be watching that again this season

Norway Wolves

Reaction score
Agree with many. Lage is finished for me. Our lowest levels get lower and lower. Thos of us who have watched football for many years recognize the beginning of a phase of decline that will ultimately lead to relegation. We've seen it before.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
And watch the fans not take it up without changes. Time to see how proactive we are after this **** show.
Seriously thinking twice about attending again this season... bust a gut to get to the city game at 8pm nahh don't think so.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bayern Munich are in total stagnation then. Same position every season for 10 seasons now.

For us, 13th to 8th looks like improvement?
I thought Shi got rid of Nuno because we were boring and turgid not the fact we were 13th. Nothing has changed.

Reactions: Ian

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Performances like that are on managers, not players. Our players are pretty decent, however poor they've been today. Managed to watch most of the second half and no one seemed to have a clue what they were doing.

Bruno's gonna have to dig himself out of this.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Shi got rid of Nuno because we were boring and turgid not the fact we were 13th. Nothing has changed.

Ita entirely possible our more attacking manager could end the season with less goals than we had last season.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think it’s fair to single out one player for being bad, I think collectively they have let us and themselves down

Fairness doesn't come into it with many. They will blame the scapegoats while several favourites who repeatedly gave the ball away, failed to cross or crossed into Row Z when they did, will escape without mention.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be the worst performance since we got back in the premiership. Nunos team towards the end of last season was bad but he could point to several bad injuries restricting the football quality but Brunos side has brought us to a new low. Neto was the only one that looked to put any effort into the game, the rest could have been replaced by the under 18s.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A position of success. We have just been well beaten in our last 2 home games by Burnley and Brighton without laying a glove on them.

The context is a whole season. Burnley aren't getting into Europe and we aren't getting relegated, despite the last 2 or 3 or even 10 matches.

Coleshill Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Shambolic, Embarrassing and pathetic.. just about sums it up..
No heart, no fire, no clue...

Given the lack of backing I was prepared to give Bruno the benefit of the doubt but not after that...

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100%. It's not Fosun, Shi or Lage that need replacing. We need to get rid of some of our so called fans.
These fans deserve better than that pile of **** today. Bottle jobs when we had a chance of europe.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The context is a whole season. Burnley aren't getting into Europe and we aren't getting relegated, despite the last 2 or 3 or even 10 matches.

You logic is flawed comparing us with Bayern. Nobody would be complaining if we achieved what they do.

We have been getting worse by the week and they can't even get up for games where we have something at stake. It's on Lage. Like at Benfica, once things go against him, he can't find any answers

Andi130

Reaction score
We've been **** for weeks. Brunos changes and formations are predictable. His in game managent is dire. No way I'd be keeping him next season if we genuinely want to move forward. The brand of football is on par with Nuno when he lost the players. We've almost gone backwards in an attacking sense, and that takes some doing.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are playing like an already relegated team who have been **** raped all season, what's going on?

I am starting to think something has happened behind the scenes. Maybe Lage told he is going and several of the players?

Back
Top Bottom