Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves greatest ever come-backs

Lycaon

Reaction score
There’s been some great comebacks reading this thread but perhaps not as many as I originally thought!

Safe to say, the result at the weekend has got to be up there with the best, if not THE BEST in modern times all things considered!

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not Wolves, but has to be the best comeback l have ever seen.

I was with a QPR supporting mate and the away end was mayhem when the equaliser went in. And yes, they did go on the pitch (l was tempted too).

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my 60+ years of supporting this club, I honestly think Saturday does and will take some serious beating in answer to the OP.

That has and will hurt those sensitive brummies. We have a real hold on them now for that, I am honestly not sure how you topple that.

I think Albion away in 1989 was up there. 1-0 down, Dennsion equaliser and Bull last minute winner as well as a penalty save by Kendall.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not Wolves, but has to be the best comeback l have ever seen.

I was with a QPR supporting mate and the away end was mayhem when the equaliser went in. And yes, they did go on the pitch (l was tempted too).

I can remember watching this live on Central on a Sunday,and thinking how ridiculous it was.I'm sure Lee Mills missed an absolute sitter for Vale when it was 4-1,and it seeming like it didn't really matter.Crazy game!

kinyo298

Reaction score
3v0 down to Swansea in 2012 and we came back and drew 4v4.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FA Cup 3rd Round

Pitch covered in sand.

Wolves in a mix match if home and away kits. Cannot remember the complete configuration.

Shambles in first half. Then, if memory serves me correctly, Lee Mills pulled us out the ****.

The referee that day was a Warrant Officer on my squadron. Geoff Walkington

Back
Top Bottom