Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Will Jorge Mendes Pull us a few Rabbits Out of his Hat?

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Whilst Neto was a great buy I doubt it took much to get him as he'd played virtually no competitive football previous to that.

I don't think that's quite true. Carlos Vinicius was originally lined up to go to Wolves and Neto had been lined up to go to Benfica when Joao Felix was sold on. Wolves' move for Vinicius broke down (over work permits) and Benfica decided to bring in Vinicius instead leaving Wolves free passage to bring in Neto with the help of Uncle Jorge.

Wswolf

Reaction score
... and the multi-billionaire Guo who founded and then built Fosun into the company it is today, and happens to own 15% of Gestifute, will just bend over and say "hello big boy" as he gets screwed.. yeah, right!
He isnt getting screwed. He will get the transfer money plus a share of gestifute profits. Fosun are an investment company, it looks like they are getting their returns now. They wont spend the majority of our income plus plaayer sales they could be onto a big return On modest investment.

They are banking on us just surviving this year to bank another big check then if we go down the year after bank the parachute payments and sell the club.

With minimal invest for the next 2 seasons they could bank over 250 million not bad really.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He isnt getting screwed. He will get the transfer money plus a share of gestifute profits. Fosun are an investment company, it looks like they are getting their returns now. They wont spend the majority of our income plus plaayer sales they could be onto a big return On modest investment.

They are banking on us just surviving this year to bank another big check then if we go down the year after bank the parachute payments and sell the club.

With minimal invest for the next 2 seasons they could bank over 250 million not bad really.
You really need to take your meds regularly. There is absolutely zero evidence for any of this BS....

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And I thought I was a pessimist.

Glass? What ****ing glass?

Coffs Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
... and the multi-billionaire Guo who founded and then built Fosun into the company it is today, and happens to own 15% of Gestifute, will just bend over and say "hello big boy" as he gets screwed.. yeah, right!

He certainly would say "hello big boy" if President Winnie the Pooh gets ****ed off with the UK for any reason and tells him to stop all associations with Wolves. See Huawei and the Canberra Raiders after our government upset him.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He certainly would say "hello big boy" if President Winnie the Pooh gets ****ed off with the UK for any reason and tells him to stop all associations with Wolves. See Huawei and the Canberra Raiders after our government upset him.
That potentially is absolutely true.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets hope so! He certainly owes us a favour now after whatever dodgy dealings letting Doherty go for 13m was part of!

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here you go look one of Jorges Mendes possible clients in the pipeline for us ;)

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Faouzi Ghoulam could be the ideal replacement for Matt Doherty to as he scores goals at top International level

2013–Algeria37(5)

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here you go look one of Jorges Mendes possible clients in the pipeline for us ;)

Deal could be completed in next few weeks!!! Need it completed in next few days. If not sooner.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
If we wait much longer he’ll have to start pulling hats out of rabbits

D

Deleted member 5635

So it looks like mainly targeting young players that can improve and add value isn’t the plan anymore. (Good play though, if and big if fit)

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it looks like mainly targeting young players that can improve and add value isn’t the plan anymore. (Good play though, if and big if fit)
So we get linked with ONE player who isn't young with massive potential and we've completely changed our recruitment plan?

Wake me up when this is all done, I can't be doing with the extreme, irrational panic that has set in

D

Deleted member 5635

So we get linked with ONE player who isn't young with massive potential and we've completely changed our recruitment plan?

Wake me up when this is all done, I can't be doing with the extreme, irrational panic that has set in
Use the ignore function then, if you want to jump on every little off the cuff comment.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Use the ignore function then, if you want to jump on every little off the cuff comment.

"Jump on every little off the cuff comment"??! I've pulled you up on ONE of your many pearls of knee jerk nonsense. If you can't get a rational thought to knock around that head of yours maybe it's you that should take a break, you clearly need it

D

Deleted member 5635

"Jump on every little off the cuff comment"??! I've pulled you up on ONE of your many pearls of knee jerk nonsense. If you can't get a rational thought to knock around that head of yours maybe it's you that should take a break, you clearly need it
Ok flower you enjoy your day, if you want to pop your head up from being buried in the sand once in a while its not all sunshine and rainbows. Use the block/ignore button if its too triggering for you

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok flower you enjoy your day, if you want to pop your head up from being buried in the sand once in a while its not all sunshine and rainbows. Use the block/ignore button if its too triggering for you
Now you see you don't want that, I'm the second person you've suggested should ignore you today but you're clearly an attention seeking fountain of bull****. And I'll correct myself because I've pulled you up earlier in the week when you spouted more nonsense about us running at a maximum profit.

So I'll suggest something. Why don't YOU use the ignore function, then you can pick and choose everyone that shares YOUR views and agendas, rather than tell you what an irrational, negative, baseless doom merchant you are. Not sure how much interaction you'll have, but I'm sure it'll be cosy.

Have a nice day, treacle

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Dear Jorge, can you please sort out the following for us:

1. Cancelo/Semedo - not fussed which, you chose
2. Ruben Dias - been waiting a year now, so could you hurry this one along, there's a good chap
3. Renato Sanches - as he's been a bit decent this year, we'd be happy with a Matt Doherty level valuation
4. Carlos Vinicius - now that we've had a word his work permit shouldn't be a problem
5. Goncalo Guedes - you know this one makes sense

Oh and if you want to chuck in Pizzi as well for good measure we'd appreciate the gesture.

Of course we'll reinvest our Gestifute annual dividend into the usual Swiss Bank Account.

Regards, your good friend

Guo

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Jorge, can you please sort out the following for us:

1. Cancelo/Semedo - not fussed which, you chose
2. Ruben Dias - been waiting a year now, so could you hurry this one along, there's a good chap
3. Renato Sanches - as he's been a bit decent this year, we'd be happy with a Matt Doherty level valuation
4. Carlos Vinicius - now that we've had a word his work permit shouldn't be a problem
5. Goncalo Guedes - you know this one makes sense

Oh and if you want to chuck in Pizzi as well for good measure we'd appreciate the gesture.

Of course we'll reinvest our Gestifute annual dividend into the usual Swiss Bank Account.

Regards, your good friend

Guo

Love It!!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very sobering article really
It shows how reliant we are on Mr Mendes,perhaps too reliant as good as hes been so far
Thelwell had his faults,but gave us other options in the English market
We can only hope that Uncle Jorge will find a few gems for us again this season, as our options seem very limited otherwise

Trojmiasto

Groupie
Reaction score
As Jorge Mendes does have this special connection and relationship with our club. With his GestiFute company link with Fosun International..
Will Mendes do his magic again by coming to his good friend Nuno's aid? By pulling a few rabbits / clients out of his hat..
Before this summer transfer window deadline ends? As he has done for us so well in the past few seasons.
Bit of patience needed here - Jeff, like the majority of us, can only have one dinner a day.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People are still living in dreamland if they dont think Mendes is the driving force behind us getting our best players. Said it when thelwell was here, and its the same now with him gone. As good for us as Uncle Jorge has been, we need better recruitment outside his stable of players. We are hopless without him.

Back
Top Bottom