Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Will Jorge Mendes Pull us a few Rabbits Out of his Hat?

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Jorge Mendes does have this special connection and relationship with our club. With his GestiFute company link with Fosun International..
Will Mendes do his magic again by coming to his good friend Nuno's aid? By pulling a few rabbits / clients out of his hat..
Before this summer transfer window deadline ends? As he has done for us so well in the past few seasons.

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As Jorge Mendes does have this special connection and relationship with our club. With his GestiFute company link with Fosun International..
Will Mendes do his magic again by coming to his good friend Nuno's aid? By pulling a few rabbits / clients out of his hat..
Before this summer transfer window deadline ends? As he has done for us so well in the past few seasons.
Yeah - Bugs Bunny saying whats up Doc !!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know and I feel underrepresented in the options you have provided :p

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of his clients according to transfermarkt.

1598787519077.png

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One imagines the low Doherty fee shall find it's correlative in the next Mendes signing we acquire.
Everything is relative after all. Well, hope/imagine anyway!

I think that's the thing about the fee... I've repeatedly said I feel Spurs got good value but we've had some proper bargains in the last 2-3 years and we can only hope that continues

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Maybe Mendes‘ team have their work cut out at the moment so it might slow down any transfer with Wolves ; I’d imagine James Rodrigùez is taking up some of his time.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Uncle Jorge we want some more" Mendes Magic" Like the Joao Moutinho bargain buy which you got sign sealed delivered for us ;)
hetimes.co.uk/article/moutinho-set-to-become-latest-mendes-client-to-join-wolves-lgh0xq0zq

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know if its the Covid thing or what, but I don't care if we've got 19 or 9 to start the season. The whole transfer roller coaster seems to go on forever these days and has become a tad tiring.

Doc out, MGW out, Jonny injured. Who knows if Mr Mendes will deliver or not.
What I do know is I'm off for a pint !

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe Mendes‘ team have their work cut out at the moment so it might slow down any transfer with Wolves ; I’d imagine James Rodrigùez is taking up some of his time.
He had time to sort out Doc moving to Spurs.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't forget Jose Mourinho and Nuno are Mendes clients.. So Doc's move may become a chain reaction of others to come?
We'll soon see in the coming week ;)

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, he's given up on us. We're never signing anybody else ever again.

Laurie Dalrymple sodded off to some rugby thing and no longer buys the fans pints.

Kevin Thelwell has spent most of lockdown perfecting his New York accent by shouting 'Hey Tony, **** you' to any passers by at the top of his voice.

Jonny's leg has fallen off. A deliberate act of self mutilation. I think he might have Munchausen's.

Doherty was forced out by Jeff and Jorge, Nuno didn't have a say but he's not really ***** anyway.

Nuno is refusing to sign his contract.

Willy Boly too.

Serge Aurier refused to join us because we're not big enough for him to showcase his talents.

Ainsley Maitland-Wotsit loves Arsenal and not us.

Ruben Neves and his missus are having another baby so he won't have time to play glorious pinpoint 60 yards passes. Plus we'll probably sell him to Sheffield United for £6.20.

Diogo Jota's and his partner are also sprog farming, he won't have the energy to run onto any of those passes, plus he only does 25% of the time or when he's lucky enough to shin one in. I expect we'll sell him to Arsenal for £4.25 and a half eaten bag of Minstrels.

Daniel Podence has proposed to his missus so he'll be too busy reigning in Bridezilla and worrying about seating plans or trying to book a DJ. We'll probably flog him to Everton for a pan of Scouse and some spare 1989 Ford Orion alloy wheels anyway.

Jimenez's missus has already dropped her sprog which coincided with him missing a penalty so his heads gone already along with any talent he did have. He's probably sulking about not going to Juve/Manchester United/Anybody else that may have pipped us to a European spot. Don't worry Raul I hear Burnley are after you but Chris Wood has turned us down again so I'm not sure it's going to happen for you lad.

Tim Spiers has ****ed off on holiday so there's nobody in the Twitterverse to break transfer news/deny all rumours no matter what the truth is.

Robert Plant has launched his new Scooch tribute band and will be playing live to nobody at half time because we're never getting back into the stadium Fosun are refusing to rebuild.

Jeff Shi is regretting trying to suggest we have a light blue away kit by trying to colour the white one proposed by Adidas in using Microsoft Paint. Nobody worry though because we've got Jako lined up to make next years.

The Chinese Government have told Fosun to stop ****ing about with English football teams because that floppy haired ignoramus who calls himself Prime Minister told Huawei to **** off as soon as the cheque from his brown envelope cleared.

All the important people have knobbed off to Zurich to nurture some Grasshoppers leaving Jeff to do it all on his lonesome but he's too busy playing Candy Crush to notice that he's the only one logged into Microsoft Teams.

I think that's it.

We're ****ing doomed. Doomed I tell ya.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Almost 3 /4 of the some members so far on this poll are optimistic about Mendes pulling something off for WWFC.

So the minority on here are pessimistic and seems to me posting more negative posts than others posting positive ones!

WHY on earth be like this? At our great and successful football club in recent times?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't forget Jose Mourinho and Nuno are Mendes clients.. So Doc's move may become a chain reaction of others to come?
We'll soon see in the coming week ;)

Definite favour to Mourinho. Hopefully Mendes owes Fosun one or two now - maybe Dias at a reduced price

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
No, he's given up on us. We're never signing anybody else ever again.

Laurie Dalrymple sodded off to some rugby thing and no longer buys the fans pints.

Kevin Thelwell has spent most of lockdown perfecting his New York accent by shouting 'Hey Tony, **** you' to any passers by at the top of his voice.

Jonny's leg has fallen off. A deliberate act of self mutilation. I think he might have Munchausen's.

Doherty was forced out by Jeff and Jorge, Nuno didn't have a say but he's not really ***** anyway.

Nuno is refusing to sign his contract.

Willy Boly too.

Serge Aurier refused to join us because we're not big enough for him to showcase his talents.

Ainsley Maitland-Wotsit loves Arsenal and not us.

Ruben Neves and his missus are having another baby so he won't have time to play glorious pinpoint 60 yards passes. Plus we'll probably sell him to Sheffield United for £6.20.

Diogo Jota's and his partner are also sprog farming, he won't have the energy to run onto any of those passes, plus he only does 25% of the time or when he's lucky enough to shin one in. I expect we'll sell him to Arsenal for £4.25 and a half eaten bag of Minstrels.

Daniel Podence has proposed to his missus so he'll be too busy reigning in Bridezilla and worrying about seating plans or trying to book a DJ. We'll probably flog him to Everton for a pan of Scouse and some spare 1989 Ford Orion alloy wheels anyway.

Jimenez's missus has already dropped her sprog which coincided with him missing a penalty so his heads gone already along with any talent he did have. He's probably sulking about not going to Juve/Manchester United/Anybody else that may have pipped us to a European spot. Don't worry Raul I hear Burnley are after you but Chris Wood has turned us down again so I'm not sure it's going to happen for you lad.

Tim Spiers has ****ed off on holiday so there's nobody in the Twitterverse to break transfer news/deny all rumours no matter what the truth is.

Robert Plant has launched his new Scooch tribute band and will be playing live to nobody at half time because we're never getting back into the stadium Fosun are refusing to rebuild.

Jeff Shi is regretting trying to suggest we have a light blue away kit by trying to colour the white one proposed by Adidas in using Microsoft Paint. Nobody worry though because we've got Jako lined up to make next years.

The Chinese Government have told Fosun to stop ****ing about with English football teams because that floppy haired ignoramus who calls himself Prime Minister told Huawei to **** off as soon as the cheque from his brown envelope cleared.

All the important people have knobbed off to Zurich to nurture some Grasshoppers leaving Jeff to do it all on his lonesome but he's too busy playing Candy Crush to notice that he's the only one logged into Microsoft Teams.

I think that's it.

We're ****ing doomed. Doomed I tell ya..
Funny think there are plenty winge bags on here that think this is all true :tearsofjoy:

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rabbit stew, or pan fried, is quite delicious. Cooked in wine, tasty.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes is not a good guy. But yes, he will probably have some shady deal ready soon enough.

On the contrary, he's apparently one of the better super agents, who is very well regarded by his clients for how he looks after them and their families

perhaps this will not fit your agenda though

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if he does, we're only gonna have 2 weeks to bed them in, and most likely they won't sign till after the season has started. I was already concerned about our match fitness given the lack of a proper pre-season compared to most other clubs, but now I have concerns over the team selection.
Won't see us relegated or anything like that but could well harm our season come the end, similar to how our slow start last season ultimately cost us a European place.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d take Renato Sanchez off that list, for Nuno to get him back to the fantastic prospect he was when Bayern bought him. Nuno and his back room staff did this with Traore and Coady, so I would love this deal to come off.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if he does, we're only gonna have 2 weeks to bed them in, and most likely they won't sign till after the season has started. I was already concerned about our match fitness given the lack of a proper pre-season compared to most other clubs, but now I have concerns over the team selection.
Won't see us relegated or anything like that but could well harm our season come the end, similar to how our slow start last season ultimately cost us a European place.

Absolutely.. it's all a matter of time and timing.. With all this happening for WWFC further success ;)

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Love a vote don’t we, it’s like uk remain party dreams this forum

Back
Top Bottom