Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Why? Just why would you?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Doesn’t this tool even think that many of the people who died were fathers , mothers ,someone’s brother ,sister and most upsetting of all children? How would he feel if he had had lost any of the above ?
Anyone who would wear that or agree to print it are scum in my view .

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only lives round the corner. Felt it a good idea to have a laugh with the lads. But just No. should name and shame him.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine he was after some pretend Internet points or validation

Glad to see him arrested quickly and could have serious repercussions for him

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
i am probably answering my own question here but don`t these people think about what they are doing or the possible consequences?agree with all the names used for this plank and am sure many others can be thought of,should be made to explain his action as it is not big or clever but disgusting

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scary thing is that both numbers have the official premier League emblem on them... Does that mean that it was printed at an official shop, possibly either man utd or sports direct?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It’s abhorrent, but I’m sure pretty much all of us when we were younger sang “the Munich song” during matches against United.
Don’t castigate, educate.
Generally I'm inclined to agree, but there are limits. I mean how much education do you need to know that celebrating 97 people being crushed to death is not a thing to celebrate?

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s abhorrent, but I’m sure pretty much all of us when we were younger sang “the Munich song” during matches against United.
As much as we all agree the man is a fool, I thought Britain was a place where you had freedom to speak and freedom of expression? 100% agree that you have to educate but some people aren't open to be educated. Arresting them just hardens their thought process and encourages them to continue. People like this are best ignored and all that has happened now is that he has achieved the notoriety he was seeking. Wouldn't surprise me to see even more examples of this tasteless crap.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
As much as we all agree the man is a fool, I thought Britain was a place where you had freedom to speak and freedom of expression? 100% agree that you have to educate but some people aren't open to be educated. Arresting them just hardens their thought process and encourages them to continue. People like this are best ignored and all that has happened now is that he has achieved the notoriety he was seeking. Wouldn't surprise me to see even more examples of this tasteless crap.
Or letting it go makes others think its okay for them to do too?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, we are not like the USA, there is not an unfettered "right" to say, write, or otherwise express what ever you like. Our freedom of expression is balanced, in law , by various protections and respect for the rights of others.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not me. Don't bundle "all of us" into that ****.
Nor me, never heard of it until more recently.
None of the people I used go games with did either, 60's and 70's.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thing is though, he has freedom of speech. He publicly put on a shirt what he wanted to say.

Freedom of speech however doesnt mean there arent consequences for what you choose to say.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I know a lot of people have already made the point, but that's because we're pretty ****ed off at the words "pretty much all of us" in your post. Never heard it sung by Wolves and would have never have contemplated singing it in the 70s / 80s / 90s/ 00s. In other words never. Don't know anyone else who would have contemplated it either. Maybe it has been sung in the past but not by "pretty much all of us."

Back
Top Bottom