Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Which Team do you Hate the most?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a means of taking a break from our busy summer activity(!), I thought I'd gauge who we all hate in football.

One choice only. Which team engenders an incredible amount of Schadenfreude when they struggle.

Which team do you actively hope lose every week and go out of business in hilarious circumstances?

I've tried to include a broad spectrum of (English) teams here, but do comment if any team is missing that you hate.

I've gone for Birmingham. We were neck and neck with them for a good few seasons and I developed such a hatred of them. Even now, I find their plight amusing.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was actually thinking about this yesterday and I probably hate Liverpool more than I hate Albion. "You'll Never Walk Alone" makes me nauseous, hate the club, the fans and their entitlement, everything about them, and if they'd managed to do the quadruple last season I think I'd have given up following football because it would be unbearable!

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Local West Brom, even though the blues have always annoyed me.

For the rest.. Liverpool, Arsenal and newcastle

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really wanted to say WBA, but then, like others, couldn’t get past Liverpool.
‘This means more’, and their army of plastic ********s actually believe it, inspires a special kind of ire in me.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading!

****ing hate them with a passion

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are my team, I'm indifferent to most of the rest, but couldn't say I "Hate" any

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
When I was living in England, the Baggies without a doubt.

But a decade+ overseas means Liverpool fans have taken them from being a club I felt totally indifferent about, to one I want to see fail.

Meeting plastic fans abroad means I've actually softened on the likes of West Brom, because following them can't be fun and there's a weird respect I have, as I've aged.

As for Liverpool: an odious, entitled fanbase, usually with little grip on reality. Winning is never enough for them. There are repulsive fans from every club,of course, even our own! But the sheer volume of Liverpool plastics I've been subjected to is beyond belief.

For example: a former colleague didn't speak to me for days when we beat them in the FA Cup (under Lambert, with that Stearman header and the near Costa solo-stunner). We weren't Premier League and it had been the first meeting between the clubs since I started at that company. In the build-up he'd been talking about a thrashing, then days later was on about how they had bigger things to worry about than the FA Cup...

rubyloo

Reaction score
WBA - obviously
Bournemouth - seaside retirement town, shouldn't even have a football team.
Brentford - still annoyed by the broken goalie gloves incident.
Bolton - I can still hear the radio commentary on WM the night they broke our hearts.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Albion are number no question.

However I have a fair amount of hate for Leeds, Liverpool, Brentford, United and many more and any team with plastic know it all fans who have never been to a game.

I dislike most teams in I'm honest.... but albion they are something else.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you’re a millennial and from the Wolvo area it’s Albion without a doubt.

I grew up sharing a bedroom with my Albion supporting brother, you can imagine the scraps we used to get into, that was even before we started on the football, early 30s now and having not played them in front of a crowd for a while the hatred has lessened. But I guarantee as soon as we play them again I’ll hate them and possibly my brother (we are best mates) the week before and after the match.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a means of taking a break from our busy summer activity(!), I thought I'd gauge who we all hate in football.

One choice only. Which team engenders an incredible amount of Schadenfreude when they struggle.

Which team do you actively hope lose every week and go out of business in hilarious circumstances?

I've tried to include a broad spectrum of (English) teams here, but do comment if any team is missing that you hate.

I've gone for Birmingham. We were neck and neck with them for a good few seasons and I developed such a hatred of them. Even now, I find their plight amusing.
Increasingly ABW! The absence of Stoke is amazing though.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm the most laidback person you could ever meet, very rarely hate anyone or anything except in jest, but Bolton were a rusty knife in my heart in the 90s and the feeling has never lessened. I physically bristle at the thought and mention of them. Despise them. However bad things get for them, however far they fall, it's never enough.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa!

I grew up near Liverpool so don't have the same enmity towards them than most, although can see why people dislike them.

I've also got a fair few mates who are baggies and they're OK.

Villa on the other hand are such a bunch of entitled ****s!!!

Back
Top Bottom