Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where do they live?

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not for stalking purposes, just wondering which areas our players and management live?

I know Mick lived in Seisdon, Zubar was in Aldridge, Craddock lives in Kidderminster, Jackket was quoted in the paper saying he had bought a house in South Staffs. Milijas lived in Chapel Ash at the start of Tettenhall Rd.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
up a long gated drive if they have got any sense!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zubar lived in Aldridge.

Hunt, Kightly and O'Hara all lived in Four Oaks, I think Ward did too and Doyle definatly still does.

molinew

Reaction score
Kenny Miller used to live by Oldbury Wells school in Bridgnorth

B

Brackley Wolf

John Richards lived on Ridgeway Drive in Penn in the late 70's

W

we8wba

I remember when adrian williams used to live next door to my mate in droitwich spa.

geoff thomas when at the club lived on the same estate and happened to live next door to albion player called caldicott or something

D

Deleted member 4309

My mom and dad live next door to geoff palmer and down the road from steve daley.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marlborough Gardens off Newbridge Crescent in the early to mid 70's...I delivered his E&S!

I delivered his E&S to ridgeway drive in the late 70s

there was another player that lived in ridgeway drive too, can't remember who it was now though

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Siggy lives in Tettenhall (won't divulge road) our Skyman told me he had fitted his and Stale's dishes.

W

wolvesultra

Tom Bennett lived in a flat in Bilston :D

Remember reading that in the programme during the 90s (they asked players where they lived in the interview with a different player each game), everyone else replied with answers such as many of the above but old Tom was still down with the common man, made me chuckle and its one of those random memories I seem to keep.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My window cleaner used to clean Mick windows in Seisdon. Mick gave his kids all his training gear when he left Wolves.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No footballers in my cul-de-sac in wonderful Lower Gornal (I don't think so, any way)! :date:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahnemann used to live near to me. He would fly petrol airplanes and walk his dog with his wife and kids in the field near to me and I would see him on some occasions when walking my dog.

R

reanswolf

Matt Jarvis lived one hundred yards away from me, and not in Whitmore Reans. No longer of course.

A

andyc225

No footballers in my cul-de-sac in wonderful Lower Gornal (I don't think so, any way)! :date:

It depends where you are. My cousin plays for the Bloos U21s and he lives in a cul-de-sac around there.

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Few of our ex players like Andy Thompson who I see at train station occasionally, and always see Don Goodman in a watering hole in Tettenhall must still live locally.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Robbie Dennison did live in Romsley but his house was up for sale, Willie Carr did live by the Red Cow at Ackleton

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ludo Pollet used to live in Seisdon in a large house that the club own.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bully lived in Bloxwich for a short time - not now
Wayne Clarke lived in Essington.

Angelina Jolie and Bradd Pitt live two doors down from me in a Bungalow.

(I may have made that last one up)

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wayne Clarkes parents live a few doors away from my mother's house in Sneyd lane Essington, been there for donkeys years.
I seem to recall that Dougan lived in Wrottesly rd?

D

docdenbow

Don Howe (off topic I know) lived in Ednam Road in Goldthorn Park

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ron Saunders ( thanks for Bully ) owned my house when he was manager at Citeh.

SouthBankHobbs

Reaction score
I live on the Milking Bank and Mark Clyde used to live up on the top part of the estate with his parents. Richard Forsyth (ex Cheltenham, Blues and Stoke) lives around the corner from me if anyone knows him.

When Freddie Eastwood was with us he was living between Upper Gornal and Sedgley on Viewfield Crescent off The Ridgeway. I know because the bugger pulled out on me on the way to a match the once!

49badger

Waggy used to live next door to Hugh Mc Ilmoyle Cottage Lane Fordhouses. Dave Woodfield used to walk to the Mol along the Stafford Rd lived on the Springfield estate.

Back
Top Bottom