Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where do they live?

B

Bostin

Hahnemann used to live near to me. He would fly petrol airplanes and walk his dog with his wife and kids in the field near to me and I would see him on some occasions when walking my dog.

He lived on Springhill Lane didn't he?

Lee Naylor used to live opposite the Round Oak in Wombourne

A lot of players live on the wergs road or in Sutton Coldfield.

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Adam Proudlock lives in Newport, see him running now and again.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahnemann used to live near to me. I would see him on some occasions when walking my dog.

Thats good of him to walk your dog... was he doing anythig else for you or your missus? :eek:

S

Showshine

Joey Gudjonnsen (SP) lived next door to us in Norton Canes when he was here with his lovely mrs lounging in the garden on sunny days (Bonus viewings lol)

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live on the Milking Bank and Mark Clyde used to live up on the top part of the estate with his parents.

Mark Clyde met and married a Bridgnorth girl and has lived here for years, he is now manager of Bridgnorth Town!

C

crasm98

Edwards lives in Telford

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

C

crasm98

And keith lowe lived in bushbury for a time up the road from me until he split up with his mrs

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I lived in Bishops Wood I saw Derek Parkin out and a about in the village.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw Vio Ganea at a set of traffic lights on the ring road once.

Last edited by a moderator:

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly OT, as he's a fan not a player, but Rob Plant lived in Shatterford as I have been in his house a few times and a brew and a chat with the man himself.

W

WV1Wolf

Also Thommo of the andy variety was knockin a bird off down Richardson Drive in Wollaston.

C

Captain Bertorelli

JM lives on Bridgnorth Road between The Mermaid & Tinacre Hill. Charles Cooper's old house.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jody Craddock lives near Churchill/Blakedown near Stourbridge and I'm pretty sure Sako lives near Pattingham.

K

kapitiwolf

Waggy used to live next door to Hugh Mc Ilmoyle Cottage Lane Fordhouses. Dave Woodfield used to walk to the Mol along the Stafford Rd lived on the Springfield estate.

Bang on badger with that,also around the same time Gerry Taylor,Phil Parkes,and a couple more [memory escapes me] lived on Springfield Estate around the corner from me.
Most Sunday mornings several of the squad used to have there pint in The Vine on Stafford road.Very nice sociable lads have spent many happy hours there happy days.:beer::beer::D

W

Wichenford Wolf

In the early 70s, players used to live in the flat above the post office in Albrighton -can't remember who! Derek Parkin lived next door to my uncle and aunt in Bishops Wood. We used to meet Derek and Norma at my uncle's bungalow at Christmas. A very nice man (both my uncle and Derek!).

L

Leeholly5

in his early days matt murray used to live in penn with his mom and dad or visted a lot.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spoke to Bully in Sainsburys Perton last week, didn't realise that he lived by the Mermaid, now I know why he was shopping over here. Asked him what he thought of the new manager, never met him apparently...I thought he still had a bit to do with the club. Lovely to talk to a bloke with as thick of a black country accent as mine. PS I don't originate from Perton but from Blackheath.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve Morgan has given up his cave in Tibet and is renovating one of the old ones opposite the Severn in Bridgnorth so he can be more 'hands on'.

'Tis true young Jeff lives in Wolverhampton, Compton/Wightwick.

S

Smudgersmith

My family are from Brewood and I believe the legendary striker Robert Taylor lived on the outskirts during his glorious stay at the Mol...

S

Smudgersmith

I live in Lichfield and I've seen Stephen Hunt (outside M&S) and Richard Stearman at the McDonalds drive through on the outskirts after a match. Also Steve Froggatt lives in the city. I once saw Danielle O'Hara in Waitrose when her and Hollywood lived Hammerwich way. Non-Wolves: Kevin Phillips lives in Lichfield too (seen him in Pizza Express)

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ikeme lives in Sutton Coldfield, lovely house as you can imagine! I work in a school down the road from him.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My cousin used to live next door to Stears in Leicester. The famous story goes that he had a go at her for putting rubbish in his bin. :D

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He lived on Springhill Lane didn't he?

Lee Naylor used to live opposite the Round Oak in Wombourne

A lot of players live on the wergs road or in Sutton Coldfield.

Hahnemann was Seisdon near to MM

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
in his early days matt murray used to live in penn with his mom and dad or visted a lot.

Now lives in Four Oaks. Seen David Kelly a few times around Four Oaks also but don't know for sure where he lives.

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Robbie Dennison still live up the road from me in Romsley. He is in the swallows nest often (pub not up a tree )

E

ev123uk

I remember Danny Cranie lived in denham gardens between the firs and the the chestnut in castlecroft. Handy for the training ground we had at that time.

H

hessonwolf

I for a popular sports car manufacturer, when we work on there cars we see who's it is and where they live.
Seen a fair few wolves, villa and wba players during the last few months! As well as certain CEOs!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't know that. Doesn't he live in Cannock now and has for a while? Unless I am mistaken.

Don't think he is in Cannock now. Lived in Bloxwich in a massive new house a the back of King George's park, always remember, him chatting to my son in the queue in the CO-OP on the Turnbury estate, my Mrs had no idea who he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom