Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where do they live?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adam Proudlock lives in Newport, see him running now and again.

If you've seen him running, it can't be Proudlock!

The Doog used to live in Codsall.

And

John Ketley is a weatherman. :rolleyes: :embarassed:

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know Henry and Berra live / lived in the same apartment block in Sutton Coldfield. My mate lives in the same one.

Elokobi lives in the centre of Brum. He tweeted photos of him on the roof sunbathing a while back.

W

Walking The Dog Wolf

The guy from millenium properties sorts a lot of the footballers out with properties
Sig,jackett,sako, all live locally on wolves

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I for a popular sports car manufacturer, when we work on there cars we see who's it is and where they live.
Seen a fair few wolves, villa and wba players during the last few months! As well as certain CEOs!

Well thats not bloody landrover! We get no gossip like that!

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in Lichfield and I've seen Stephen Hunt (outside M&S) and Richard Stearman at the McDonalds drive through on the outskirts after a match. Also Steve Froggatt lives in the city. I once saw Danielle O'Hara in Waitrose when her and Hollywood lived Hammerwich way. Non-Wolves: Kevin Phillips lives in Lichfield too (seen him in Pizza Express)

Phillips used to live in a village near rugeley. He bought Karen Brady's house, then scott carson bought it off him.

M

morosewolf

I live in Lichfield and I've seen Stephen Hunt (outside M&S) and Richard Stearman at the McDonalds drive through on the outskirts after a match. Also Steve Froggatt lives in the city. I once saw Danielle O'Hara in Waitrose when her and Hollywood lived Hammerwich way. Non-Wolves: Kevin Phillips lives in Lichfield too (seen him in Pizza Express)

Pedant alert:
Phillips lives in (or at least used to) Longdon and Froggatt in Weeford

Last edited by a moderator:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stearman lives in Birmingham next door to Shane Long.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield seems the main hotspot for most of the old guard. Kightly, SEB, Fletcher, Stearman, Johnson, Fletcher, O'Hara, Ward, Keogh, Foley, Berra, Hunt, Doyle, Henry all live or lived in the area.
Also even older guard, Lee Naylor and Olofinjana live in the area too!

W

Wolvespaul81

O'hara lives in Sutton Coldfield, Roger J used to live in solihull in lee hendrie's old pad, Elokobi has a city centre apt in brum and hennessey lives in Compton.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Henri Camara lived on the Codsall Road.

And Alex Rae used to live on the house right next to Tetenhall Pool and was often seen walking a bloody big dog round there!

W

WV1Wolf

Stan cullis used to live on the A449 in between the turning for lawns wood drive and Prestwood Nurseries.

D

Deleted member 3545

Darren Ferguson and Norman Bell lived in Penkridge. Mick Stowell lived/lives in Wheaton Aston

O

OCD Wolf

Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield seems the main hotspot for most of the old guard. Kightly, SEB, Fletcher, Stearman, Johnson, Fletcher, O'Hara, Ward, Keogh, Foley, Berra, Hunt, Doyle, Henry all live or lived in the area.
Also even older guard, Lee Naylor and Olofinjana live in the area too!

Matt Murray is included in this line up - regularly seen at Sainsbury's in Mere Green. Steve Frogatt lives in Shenstone (pedant) and Tony Daley lives (or certainly once did) in Sutton C too.

As did Andy Gray, a long time ago.

All within a mile of my ancestral home...

O

OCD Wolf

and I've lost count of the number of Villa players that live/lived in the Walmley area of Sutton Coldfield

G

Guido Fawkes

Elokobi used a new (at the time) apartment block next to New Street station (won't be more specific in case he's still there).
Henri Camara used a house on Codsall Road, Tettenhall.

Matt Jarvis used to live off a country lane near Tamworth. Bought a new house down south well in advance of his West Ham move.

Jez is on the Bridgnorth Road as many have stated.

Likes of Berra, Ebanks-Blake, O'Hara and Ward got themselves houses / new build apartments in Four Oaks area of Sutton Coldfield. It's a mix of footballers in that area, lots of Villa players especially. Probably why Ward is good mates with Darren Bent.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jody Craddock lives near Churchill/Blakedown near Stourbridge and I'm pretty sure Sako lives near Pattingham.

Jody craddocks house is the big white one just before the castle gates at Cookley

B

Beowulf

Waggy used to live next door to Hugh Mc Ilmoyle Cottage Lane Fordhouses.
Waggy subsequently moved to Forton Close, Compton (I lived opposite his house) and Frank Munro lived a few houses further up from Waggy. A proverbial stone's throw away, at Cheswell Close, Compton, lived former Wolves coach Ian Ross. I think Sammy Chung also lived on the estate (possibly Bramstead Avenue) although I'm not entirely sure.

Billy Rafferty used to live on the corner of Woodland Avenue/Wood Road, Tettenhall Wood and then after he left Wolves, George Berry moved into Rafferty's former house. A little further up the road, Rafael Villazan lived in a house opposite the United Reformed Church on Mount Road, Tettenhall Wood.

C

Cynical Wolf

Dean Richards lived on Bramstead Avenue as well, although not for very long. Didn't Mike Stowell live in Lapley rather than Wheaton Aston?

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Four Oaks/Sutton is definatly a main attraction for any footballer coming to the West Midlands that previously is unknown to the area and it is of no surprise.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Waggy subsequently moved to Forton Close, Compton (I lived opposite his house) and Frank Munro lived a few houses further up from Waggy. A proverbial stone's throw away, at Cheswell Close, Compton, lived former Wolves coach Ian Ross. I think Sammy Chung also lived on the estate (possibly Bramstead Avenue) although I'm not entirely sure.

Billy Rafferty used to live on the corner of Woodland Avenue/Wood Road, Tettenhall Wood and then after he left Wolves, George Berry moved into Rafferty's former house. A little further up the road, Rafael Villazan lived in a house opposite the United Reformed Church on Mount Road, Tettenhall Wood.

Crikey - I lived in Bramstead Avenue for 25 years (until 3 years ago) and didnt know this (lucky for them I guess - hero worship is not necessarily a good thing).

P

paulmids76

bully lives in a barn that neil emblem used to have between codsall and perton I see him quite regular in bookies in bilbrook lol

J

Jarvo for England

Elokobi used a new (at the time) apartment block next to New Street station (won't be more specific in case he's still there).

Matt Jarvis used to live off a country lane near Tamworth. Bought a new house down south well in advance of his West Ham move.

Likes of Berra, Ebanks-Blake, O'Hara and Ward got themselves houses / new build apartments in Four Oaks area of Sutton Coldfield. It's a mix of footballers in that area, lots of Villa players especially. Probably why Ward is good mates with Darren Bent.

Jarvo lived in Codsall according to a txi driver i know

L

luckyjim

I bet Jez's home has electric fences, barbed wire, watchtowers, a king-size panic room, CCTV, it's own generator powering a refridgerated room, an independent gas supply for a king-size barbecue, a 1000 day supply of food, a pack of Alsations, George Elokobi as his personal bodyguard and fifty pound notes down the back of the sofa.

P

paulmids76

I bumped into andy Thompson couple of weeks ago in Birmingham sure he still lives in cannock

R

richiej95

Wolves own several of the apartments on the Castlecroft Road at the back of Castlecroft Rugby Club and Wightwick/Finchfield Cricket Club.

They are owned by the club so that any new players/foreign players can either be given the flat as part of their contract or be given a place to stay whilst they sort out accommodation if they have come from abroad or far afield.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves own several of the apartments on the Castlecroft Road at the back of Castlecroft Rugby Club and Wightwick/Finchfield Cricket Club.

They are owned by the club so that any new players/foreign players can either be given the flat as part of their contract or be given a place to stay whilst they sort out accommodation if they have come from abroad or far afield.

Blimey, bet they are covered in cobwebs. Must be like opening Tutankhamen's tomb when opening the front door.

R

richiej95

Haha. I say they do, well they did about 5/6 years ago not sure if anything has changed. Think there were only 3 or 4 of the block that belonged to Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom