Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
João Gomes is a wolf, is a wolf, is a wolf,
João Gomes is a wolf,
**** off Lyon!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
João Gomes has been outraged, João Gomes has been burned, João Gomes has been martyred, but João Gomes... is liberated.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Bit annoyed as I feel they've conned us into increasing the bid, but then again I thought we'd agreed £17m, so we've paid less than I was expecting!

Also frustrated we've had days of rubbish when all we needed was a proper transfer thread!

Please God let him actually be worth the effort.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"The sale of João Gomes by Flamengo was closed at around 18.5 million euros, around R$ 102 million. Wolverhampton, with competition from Lyon, increased the initial proposal and will invest heavily to have the 21-year-old midfielder."

We upped the bid
Thank ****ing god we didn't let this get away. This kid proved loyalty to us. Hopefully he signs long term and he's part of a Champions League push!

Can't wait to get my Gomes shirt!!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since the original thread has become all about potential songs can we use this thread to discuss updates on the potential signing only?
Thanks Rhos for this new thread. When I come on the Mix I'm not interested in songs, lyrics, chants. If the kids on here want this sort of stuff then could there not be a specific thread for their exclusive entertainment. And now back to Gomes........

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"The sale of João Gomes by Flamengo was closed at around 18.5 million euros, around R$ 102 million. Wolverhampton, with competition from Lyon, increased the initial proposal and will invest heavily to have the 21-year-old midfielder."

We upped the bid
As I suggested we should do yesterday. A mil or 2 is nothing to Fosun and if this kid is as good as suggested then JL could re-build the team around him, assuming Neves and Nunes go this summer.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Jeff did meet them halfway after all.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s hope he’s worth the ****ing wait cause none of us have a clue other than YouTube clips

Back
Top Bottom